Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jun 7, 2023
Air Force veteran David Grusch claims the government is covering up evidence that UFOs really are extraterrestrial and that he has seen evidence of a secret crash retrieval program. He alleges the U.S. has even retrieved bodies from other species. Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku tells "Banfield" to "follow the evidence."

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
main-qimg-c2bc2c344cb477744f0f5e863b35764b

Silver Saver

Mar 15, 2017
Center of North America
Detector(s) used
Etrac- Sunray x5, x8, x12. Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jun 7, 2023
Air Force veteran David Grusch claims the government is covering up evidence that UFOs really are extraterrestrial and that he has seen evidence of a secret crash retrieval program. He alleges the U.S. has even retrieved bodies from other species. Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku tells "Banfield" to "follow the evidence."
Guy posted about this on another forum. Here is the article and couple quotes from it.

In his statements cleared for publication by the Pentagon in April, Grusch asserted that UFO “legacy programs” have long been concealed within “multiple agencies nesting UAP activities in conventional secret access programs without appropriate reporting to various oversight authorities.”

“His assertion concerning the existence of a terrestrial arms race occurring sub-rosa over the past eighty years focused on reverse engineering technologies of unknown origin is fundamentally correct, as is the indisputable realization that at least some of these technologies of unknown origin derive from non-human intelligence,” said Karl Nell, the retired Army Colonel who worked with Grusch on the UAP Task Force.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still 50/50 on these Reports.
Although ET Life Most definitely Exists, And some would be Billions of Years ahead of us.

part of me wonders if there is propaganda involved ,
as a way to say to other countries don't screw with us, We have Alien Technology !

my Reasoning although there has been Life in Existence for Billions of Years, I'd think there are also Billions of Galaxy's.
why here ? other then maybe curiosity on what we are
And would torture and Dissect Humans just like the military WOULD Torture and dissect them
:coffee2:

Last edited:

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm still 50/50 on these Reports.
Although ET Life Most definitely Exists, And some would be Billions of Years ahead of us.

part of me wonders if there is propaganda involved ,
as a way to say to other countries don't screw with us, We have Alien Technology !

my Reasoning although there has been Life in Existence for Billions of Years, I'd think there are also Billions of Galaxy's.
why here ? other then maybe curiosity on what we are
:coffee2:
Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

UFO Las Vegas Update! The Thot Plickens !​

This is it right here! The most credible ufo report in history just got an update! Seen by cops, neighbors, and the aliens made themselves known in a family yard! And now, an update from the family! Including newly uncovered ring cam footage!

I Still Don't understand The Cops were Invited into the Yard
But blacked out the Video Because it was Private Property ?
Why did they really Black it out ? what was there Yet ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the Alien was trying to Fly the excavator .
& the Men in Black were looking for alien Poop

UFO Las Vegas Landing DEFINITIVE PROOF OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS!​

UFO Las Vegas Landing DEFINITIVE PROOF OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS! This is it right here! The most credible ufo report in history! Seen by cops, neighbors, and the aliens made themselves known in a family yard! A family that is NOW MISSING! This is the UFO Las Vegas landing in it’s fullest! the original news footage, the actual alien footage, a processed filter version of the alien footage

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Vegas police redacted 16 minutes of UFO response video​