FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220729_173321.jpg

10k yellow and white gold !! The last supper !! This was lost in the last week at my swim spot. I go once or even twice a week. Its clean for the most part .... so every beep im thinking gold !! Every week there's some fresh drops !! Its a great 2 hour hunt after work !! Then sunset beers !!
16591823387202386404762199519338.jpg

Chain and earring came earlier this week at same spot. The chain does not register at all no matter how the eqx is configured...it was dug up with another target, and I don't think its related to the charm....was far away from the charm location.

Last edited:
Upvote 37
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do love the Golden fries tamrock !! Thank you sir.....and here i thought I was an eagle with a good eye.....Sparrow flitting around is better....always picking my way between the swimmers/waders !

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As it's said. The early bird always gets the worm.
That's fine if you like to eat worms! :laughing7: I think I'll wait and eat steak.....or better yet, barbecued lamb chops.....mmm!

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2039152
10k yellow and white gold !! The last supper !! This was lost in the last week at my swim spot. I go once or even twice a week. Its clean for the most part .... so every beep im thinking gold !! Every week there's some fresh drops !! Its a great 2 hour hunt after work !! Then sunset beers !! View attachment 2039153
Chain and earring came earlier this week at same spot. The chain does not register at all no matter how the eqx is configured...it was dug up with another target, and I don't think its related to the charm....was far away from the charm location.
Really nice find. That's a great spot. I looked originally because when I saw the title I thought you were mad about someone walking their dog at your swimming hole.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice find. That's a great spot. I looked originally because when I saw the title I thought you were mad about someone walking their dog at your swimming hole.
I have seen stranger things than most people can imagine floating around down here....including turtle poop, manatee poop, and porpoise crap......turtle poop 💩 looks just like a human terd!! 😂💩🤣💩😂

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's fine if you like to eat worms! :laughing7: I think I'll wait and eat steak.....or better yet, barbecued lamb chops.....mmm!
Right now its all about the lobster 🦞 down here....maybe some of these lunatics lost something wrestling lobsters during the 2 day mini sport season !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bart, did a trout fishing trip in the U.P. here in Michigan recently. Fished a wide river with slippery rocks. Glad to have a wading staff. Nice browns and rainbows...
I thought you might be fishing while its warm....happy summer to you sir !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Small foot....don't tell anyone, but its so nice and refreshing in the water right now that everyone is in the water all day any way.....might as well bring the detector in too !! I take a break for a cold one every 2 hours !!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now its all about the lobster 🦞 down here....maybe some of these lunatics lost something wrestling lobsters during the 2 day mini sport season !!
Yeah, you wouldn't see me turn down lobster! Or even better....crab

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread