Attachments

• jacko1.jpg
    jacko1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 211
OP
OP
J

Jacko

What is MIMETOLITH??? I have tried topost the other two pictures but, It says my size is to big. All pictures are same size at 128 KB. I can usually post one, I'll try anew topic.

Jacko

Upvote 0

mavrick03

Sep 29, 2004
Stafford Va
jaco
what is it that i am looking at just looks like a cave entrance rule out england german and french
go with aztec and egyptian and also remember jacko the egyptians that came to the area there decendants are the hopi

mav

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Mav-- Look just to the right of the green mossy stuf and you'll see Holes for eyes and a long snout with a chip out near the bottom. This is a horses head and if you look at it another way there is a man face on the side of it. the nose is just above the light brown area.

Jacko

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

I think maybe my computer went back to original settings. How do I change the size of things?

Jacko

Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
From the looks of them boulders at the top of the cave, it looks like one of them death traps I've read about...
I would definitely be careful around there...
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Super Duper--- Yes, there is a death trap inside. I have noy trip the trap yet, may do that today.

Jacko

Upvote 0

mavrick03

Sep 29, 2004
Stafford Va
okay see it now jacko
also send your pics to me you got my email ill clean them up in photoshop and get them sized right
still go with what i said your still looking at something either aztec or egyptian and since im no archological expert i cannot tell you which one it is exactly

mav

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PHOTO #2 I had to Crop it. hopefully it isn't too small

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and # 3 best I can do with my VERY limited understanding of Photo Shop. Maby MAV can do you better and then I'll delete these, or let them for close-ups.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

WOW------ Thanks Jeff!!!!!!! I really like the cave. Before I wasn't able to see the big arrow going around it and all the little ones. That is one neat picture!!!

Jacko

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY FREAKY JACKO. almost looks like the Rest of his Body should be laying there :lol

Upvote 0

Chris in BC

Mar 19, 2003
Langley
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Keene 5" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe that you guys are not able to piece this together without my assistance,,, That carved face/"entrance" (LOL) was made by Umpa-loompa's 16th century I think. The green slime on the immediate left (our left) is sugar residue from a fatal explosion just before St. Patrick's day inside the secret lair where they made candy. This is getting old, but ah yes, Nice rocks again Jacko.
Chris

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Thanks Diggumup, that's shows how new I am at this stuff.

Jacko

Upvote 0

mavrick03

Sep 29, 2004
Stafford Va
Jacko
looking at the pic of the head i think its a carving of the aztec god
Mictlantecuhtli:
Aztec lord of the land of the dead, depicted as a red skeleton. Husband of Mictlantecihuatl. Together, they take care of the deceased.

the one is crubling but i think its pretty close you sort of have to look you can notice the jaw line in the carving but the rock one has long since fallen off but the line is still visiable also the hat line is still visiable on the head this god is also represented just as a skull i think the head on the rock didnt have the bulginig eyes but was more skull like also i am wondering if maybe at some time the cvae there was a burial chamber
look at this images and compair

Mav

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread