Attachments

• jacko1.jpg
    jacko1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 212
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Mav-- I was told it was a Death Hicus which falls in line with what your saying. I just wonder if in the cave it's also a tomb??? I will set the trap off today and take a closer look. I am here by myself so I have have to do things slowly and look at everything three-four times before making a decision. Don't want to die or get hurt, my girl friend is the only one who knows where I am at.

Jacko

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Mav--From the pictures I have there is another cave and I'l see what's there today. there are at least three death traps with this site already one in cave two at other locations.

Jacko

Upvote 0

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, BH, Tesoro, et al
Jacko...what you've discovered are ancient coprolites from? the Bambuti Pygmies of the Ituri Forest [African Congo].?

The coprolites probably came from a diarrheatic native, as tectonic activity following the end of Paleozoic era began.? It must have been terrifying!!!? Then, the earths' land mass comprised a singular continent [Pangaea].? Afterwards, Continental Drift deposited the coprolites where you found them.?
Look closely, and you can also see the petrified remains of his winky...caught between a rock and a hard place.? ;) :D ;D ;)

Upvote 0

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Hank said:
Jacko...what you've discovered are ancient coprolites from? the Bambuti Pygmies of the Ituri Forest [African Congo].?

The coprolites probably came from a diarrheatic native, as tectonic activity following the end of Paleozoic era began.? It must have been terrifying!!!? Then, the earths' land mass comprised a singular continent [Pangaea].? Afterwards, Continental Drift deposited the coprolites where you found them.?
Look closely, and you can also see the petrified remains of his winky...caught between a rock and a hard place.? ;) :D ;D ;)

PS]? I know these are Bambuti coprolites due to the remains of a banana , which can be seen within the pile.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Hi Guy's--- I got rained out. It wasn't raining when I left but, by the time I got there, the roads were to muddy for my 2x2. Plus the rain makes the hill very slppery.
Hope I can go tomorrow, if they dry up in time. The trap is a false floor. There is a good size rock in front of the big one, then two smaller one, I am guessing weigh as much as the big one, lying on the corner of trap. I figure by putting a rope around the two smaller ones and being 100 ft. away out side, I'll pull those two and the weight of the rock (heart with side cut off) will set the floor off and then the big one will come tumbling down. Hope the mountain doesn't go with it If it does I better get my ass a movin.

Jacko

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just be carefull, while putting the ropes on, you just never know. I personally have never been in such a position, but as you said, the whole place may come? tumbling down. if that happend rock could be flying every which way. Hopefully there is something there to make it all worthwhile. anyway GOOD LUCK , let us know what happens and above all else BE SAFE & HAVE FUN ! Jeff

Upvote 0

mavrick03

Sep 29, 2004
Stafford Va
jacko
what I'm thinking is the head stone is a trap all in-itself designed to close the exit/entrance of the cave off but over the years the corrosion has worn it much smaller so if it collapses most likely there will be room for escape but if you plan on any time in this one i suggest you take measurements of the head and entrance and figure the difference then dig out enough clearance if you do so happen to trigger something
also be sure to be-careful check for vines levers and fulcrums which can be used to trigger a chain reaction

Mav

Upvote 0

ColonialDude

Jul 5, 2004
Canada
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I the only one of the opinion that drugs are somehow associated with this discovery and deciphering it!? ???

Upvote 0

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
WessThompson said:
Am I the only one of the opinion that drugs are somehow associated with this discovery and deciphering it!?? ????

SHhhshhhhh...don't break 'the spell' .? This is primeval entertainment at its best.? ?

Jacko and his disciples seem to have discovered Hopi ritual...and...peyote.? ?We are only witnessing the initial stages of their flights of fancy.? Next stage we'll see Jacko and company naked...dancing the fandango with Carlos Castaneda ["Separate Reality"] , in the Carlsbad Caverns....being taped live for Oprah Winfrey.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Still to wet, to go-- Hell Hank I can do that, Go Naked-- I was a male dancer for three years, my wife got me started. WOW what fun!!!!!!!!!

Jacko

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread