Late yesterday

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
The snow melted and I was able to MD a little in the evening. This on my old farm site. A flat tin piece, a sprocket from a piece of machinery, what looks like a bearing cage and a possible frame piece/spring from a small trailer, planter etc. There is also a small piece of pottery that was nearby. A better day than I thought after getting about 4” of snow. I had reported 1-1/2. Then we got another 2-1/2”. Hard to believe it melted so quickly.

Attachments

• 38FDCF4D-D66E-4836-8333-57F20E6FFF89.jpeg
    38FDCF4D-D66E-4836-8333-57F20E6FFF89.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
Upvote 8

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The snow melted and I was able to MD a little in the evening. This on my old farm site. A flat tin piece, a sprocket from a piece of machinery, what looks like a bearing cage and a possible frame piece/spring from a small trailer, planter etc. There is also a small piece of pottery that was nearby. A better day than I thought after getting about 4” of snow. I had reported 1-1/2. Then we got another 2-1/2”. Hard to believe it melted so quickly.
Well I know it's not what your looking for, but you are finding stuff. Can I ask, did you ever get your Nox 900 figured out? Thanks.

OP
OP
Blackfoot58

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Well I know it's not what your looking for, but you are finding stuff. Can I ask, did you ever get your Nox 900 figured out? Thanks.
That wasn’t me. Haven’t ever had Nox. I have a Nokta Simplex and a love/hate relationship with it! I really like the overall design and screen. Trying to learn how to find non-ferrous metals. I’m sure it’s more a me problem than a machine problem.😖

Last edited:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
Blackfoot58

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I’m hoping the Easter Bunny spills some change in my yard. I still haven’t found my first coin with the new machine. I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. 🐇🪙

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions