Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out after work today at a church built in 1924. Don't think I found much of anything really old.

Swung over a target that gave me a penny VDI but the tone was a little richer. Pulled a nice silver ring and was quite content. After a couple of photos and fixing my plug, hit an identical signal about 8' away. Doggone it, scored another very similar ring.

One is marked 925 but I am confident they are both silver. I don't think of silver and diamonds together but will test them.

They could use a good cleaning and I got a sonic cleaner from my dad but have never used it. Will have to give it the maiden voyage. Apologies for the picture quality, the photos don't really capture how nice these came out.

Thanks for peeking at my goodies and HH!

Attachments

• IMG_1305[1].JPG
    IMG_1305[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1302[1].JPG
    IMG_1302[1].JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1303[1].JPG
    IMG_1303[1].JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1309[1].JPG
    IMG_1309[1].JPG
    956.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1307[1].JPG
    IMG_1307[1].JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
Upvote 10

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got out after work today at a church built in 1924. Don't think I found much of anything really old.

Swung over a target that gave me a penny VDI but the tone was a little richer. Pulled a nice silver ring and was quite content. After a couple of photos and fixing my plug, hit an identical signal about 8' away. Doggone it, scored another very similar ring.

One is marked 925 but I am confident they are both silver. I don't think of silver and diamonds together but will test them.

They could use a good cleaning and I got a sonic cleaner from my dad but have never used it. Will have to give it the maiden voyage. Apologies for the picture quality, the photos don't really capture how nice these came out.

Your killing it! Congratulations

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread