Legend VDI Bible

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for posting this up Terry
I like Meril hes a pretty comical detectorist watch his you tube channel quite often

brad7817

Apr 25, 2022
9723F5F2-AD65-42DF-B01C-D7377681ED04.jpeg
I took the time to make a chart with these results. Print it 10” wide, fold in half, and then laminate. Easy quick reference while learning your machine

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This video proves that gold is the biggest wildcard. That gold can read as low as 7 because of alloying is a wake-up call. In earlier Paystreak videos he mentioned running the disc at 8 so you don't lose good targets from the default 11 setting in the Ferro disc. This is the way it is for gold nuggets in the wild. Gold can either be mixed naturally with silver, copper, or iron or exist side-by-side with these metals and be masked by the higher conductivity of the other metals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions