Leica light Meters

DETREASUREHNTR

Jun 15, 2006
Bear,DE
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 3300
I don't know if there are any collectors of old cameras and or equipment on this site,but I may have the chance to purchase a Leica hand held light meter. I have seen plenty of the on camera meters on Ebay,but not the hand held ones. I'm guessing its around 60 yrs old and the needle seemed to work when I pointed it in the daylight. I haven't found any information on the web yet,but if anyone knows anything please let me know :>)
Rob

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
i had a whole box of very old camera equipment, old 8mm movie projectors, light meters ,flashboxes,cameras, etc....i put them on ebay as a lot for 1.oo and never sold them,,,put them in a yard sale whole box for 5 bucks, lots of looks but no buyers...relisted on ebay as seperate peices at a buck each and sold it all...selling prices ranged from 30.00 to 271.00...if you hit it when they want it you will do good............gldhntr

OP
OP
DETREASUREHNTR

DETREASUREHNTR

Jun 15, 2006
Bear,DE
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 3300
Yesterday at a garage sale I found what I would call a cache of old cameras,lenses,flash units and all sorts of items. The lady wasn't real sure what she had and as I pulled things out to buy she decided not to sell them just yet. I think her lights were on,but they were getting dim if ya know what I mean. I did purchase a nice Yashica -A twin reflex camera with no mold or scratches on the lenses or view plate. I left her my name,but not hopeful she will call me LOL The leica light meter has to be worth at least $60-$100 if not more.

greywolf

Aug 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Bounty HunterIV, Bounty Hunter QD II
Most old camera equipment does not carry a big price tag unless you are the guy that just has to have it. I had a collection of Kodak Brownie Box,Polaroid and 120 620,127 bellows type film cameras.gave them away to others who collected. great to look at but not a lot of value..Your light meter I think is high also if you are going to use it TEST it with a modern unit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread