Lesche Replacement? Mocdoo?

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So after I lost my Lesche digger I was complaining to my wife about how much I hate her garden spade and she told me she already ordered me a replacement for fathers day.

She told me she only paid $25 and immediately I knew she didn't get a Lesche, but she showed me a pic and it sure looks close.

Has anyone tried a Mocdoo?

Can be worse than those cheap garden spade's.

OP
OP
E

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like the Raptor 31C from Predator Tools. This digger works very well for cutting plugs on groomed lawns and not so groomed places!

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently purchased the whites dig master and it's quite a beast in the dirt. I've been prying chunks of granite out of the ground with it the last few days and it's working great. It's not quite as streamlined as some of my other diggers though. In fact the handle gave me a blister. But its a good tool.

That macdoo looks good. For the price and as a gift give a good testing and let us know how it goes. I had been looking at one as well when I ordered the Whites instead.

jhittle

Jun 7, 2016
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
â—„ Minelab CTX 3030
â—„ XP Deus
â—„ Minelab Equinox 800
â—„ Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently purchased the whites dig master and it's quite a beast in the dirt. I've been prying chunks of granite out of the ground with it the last few days and it's working great. It's not quite as streamlined as some of my other diggers though. In fact the handle gave me a blister. But its a good tool.

That macdoo looks good. For the price and as a gift give a good testing and let us know how it goes. I had been looking at one as well when I ordered the Whites instead.
Whites should have called it the Pry Bar i agree the digmaster is is a beast....

OP
OP
E

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I tested the macdoo this weekend. It is the exact same tool as the Lesche the handle is a hard foam instead of rubber. It was a perfect replacement and 10 dollars cheaper.
Having said that I would encourage everyone to buy American. I bought my first one from Lesche and my wife found a suitable replacement online.
It was only a 3 dollar clad weekend but I'll take it.
Happy Hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions