bologna321

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2017
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm too poor to own one but I'm interested to see how it compares to the equinox. 😁

CarsonChris

Feb 11, 2019
Carson City NV
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), Nokta Legend (LG30/LG24)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From the video, it seems this unit has Calabash extremely excited.
From what I seen on the video the Deus II is a real beast. Looked like it was hitting all the targets with great ease. It would be interesting to see how it handles iron infest sites/conditions. I think I enjoyed seeing Calabash so happy about his purchase.
Sure wish I had the funds to get one. Maybe I need to sell my ORX and EQX800 to fund a Deus II

Iron Buzz

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a couple of questions for you, CD...

How soon did you place your order, and if you can say so here, where did you get it from? I would pre-order one if I knew who was getting them first but I hate to have my money tied up for months.

I was looking at them today and learned that they come with a backphone style headphone similar to the WS-4. I very much prefer a full ear cup headphone. Does the new phone (which I presume you got) have a removable puck that can be put into a 3rd party set?

The bone conduction phones are apparently a separate product, mostly for underwater use, I hear.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I’m finally watching your Deus 2 test videos now that I’ve got mine on preorder ( after canceling Legend) and i have a great big cat that just ate that pain in butt mouse he’s been hunting for a week SMILE. !! Well done on all your test videos, Sir Calabash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread