Letter regarding B25 bomber Nazi Gold

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Good Day Daryl , Been Doing some exploring ( WOW ) Some One sure doesn't want the GOLD found Some pretty mean fellows tried scaring me off around widegeon lake area not a chance though I lost them .They were to Disorganized as well as disoriented lol and boy were they way out of shape .I think someone in the goverment is after something up in those mountains and they are taking great lenghts as well as risks to stop anyone from venturing up there .To bad if they only knew what I knew ,I found the Mine and beleive me Lost Slumachs gold is not a fairy tale like i have heard a few people say it is .I am on to something a lot bigger than I originally thought , My Uncle's Maps proved very accurate as well as his markers they are well hidden so there is no chance of anyone finding them .I advise anyone who wants to go up there they better have a good gps system as well as a sattelite phone and compass .I have located another entrance in spindle canyon and I am looking into a ground penetrating radar system at the moment.Through much digging and asking around I discovered the Military was flying a lot of money and gold into vancouver a long time ago , the B25 Bomber is US owned and registered .And the marker they found up there was already carried on the aircraft it was to give the appearance that the crew was located and the money and gold was already retrieved ( well thier liars and I have the manuscripts to prove it ) .I am glad for the warm weather not much snow yet easier hiking a freind of mine is thinking of joining me on my next trek.

Seekers
http://www.bc-alter.net/dfriesen/mine4.html

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
Interesting website. I was wondering if you found any markings on the bomber fuselage that indicated whether or not it was the right aircraft. You never know. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions