Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone. I haven’t been a lot lately but the quality of the finds have increased. I went back to my new favorite central Florida fort site and recovered ANOTHER 1812 era belt plate. As you can tell that they are very small and said to be of a militia origin, but no one seems to know their exact use. I know there have only been a few excavated in Florida over the years. 😀 Also one found in Mexico and New York.
Thanks for looking and happy hunting to all.
IMG_4793.png
IMG_4794.png
IMG_4795.png

Upvote 22

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone. I haven’t been a lot lately but the quality of the finds have increased. I went back to my new favorite central Florida fort site and recovered ANOTHER 1812 era belt plate. As you can tell that they are very small and said to be of a militia origin, but no one seems to know their exact use. I know there have only been a few excavated in Florida over the years. 😀 Also one found in Mexico and New York.
Thanks for looking and happy hunting to all. View attachment 2086378 View attachment 2086379 View attachment 2086380
Great "again!" Congrats!!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for looking and happy hunting to all. View attachment 2086378 View attachment 2086379 View attachment 2086380
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

dig deeper now

Jul 10, 2013
fulltiming rv'er anywhere in the 48 states
Detector(s) used
Safari MINELAB, minelab pin pointer,lesche left sided teeth ,Lowe's short shovel,12'' sand scoop 5x9 in. 2900 battery
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be a young boys belt buckle ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread