Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would it surprise you to know that Oregon has the lowest (street)price for pot in the nation?

The Price of Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis - PriceOfWeed.com

Well OK.
I have seen "medical" distribution centers...we'll call them... charge a bit... more.
But hey, legal in July, Oregon joins Washington DC, Washington state, Alaska and Colorado.
The taxes might effect the price. I like your info though thanks.:icon_thumright:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any jobs in Oregon? I may need to relocate

Oregon has a high unemployment rate. Depends on your skills bro.
You end up in Portland, Eugene or Ashland....lean towards the left,,..sure!
Small towns, built on logging and fishing, not many jobs, locals hold on to that dying dream.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well OK.
I have seen "medical" distribution centers...we'll call them... charge a bit... more.
But hey, legal in July, Oregon joins Washington DC, Washington state, Alaska and Colorado.
The taxes might effect the price. I like your info though thanks.:icon_thumright:

D.C., TOO...? ??? !!! ??? THAT explains EVERYTHING!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Old forgotten thread.....

67GTX is my older brother. I see he hasn't been on since this post. I got him to join here, but alas - guess it wasn't his place to frequent.

I've actually ridden in that beast once - won't be doing that again, almost soiled myself. If I'm going to ride on that sled in the future, I'd prefer to be in control of it myself.

I used to drag race in the late 60's myself - with me at the wheel.

That beast is the real deal - bet he hasn't cranked it now in years. He said he was going to leave it to his son when he crosses over.

Hope that young man has more sense that Brother Jim & I did in the younger years.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread