Lockport Area /Niagaracounty

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
Hello folks..my names Jim.I live right outside lockport.I havent visited the forum in sometime.You may have caught a few of my video's over the years on youtube.Nothing fancy like some of these guys.Im interested in doing some hunts.if there are folks in the area or not super far, I can drive to meet up.Or we can meet in my neck of the woods,either way im game .Almost time to start hitting the fields/forest again..starting to cool off and the vegetation is dying off as well.Shoot me a message or leave one here and we can arrange something Take care Jim T Current detectors Nokta fors core/Makro cf77/Minelab ctx 3030/xp deus (on the way)/Garret at pro

OP
OP
N

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
Looking forward to it Bill!

Guinnessboy77

May 28, 2021
Springville, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post is quite dated, but I’m hoping the offer still stands. I’m on Springville and would really like to meet up for a hunt with an experienced detectorist.

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just getting back into detecting. I'm in the Williamsville/Amherst area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread