๐Ÿ”Ž UNIDENTIFIED Long shot but any thoughts on this button.

Smilodon

Apr 4, 2011
Charleston sc
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Went back to the same location today that I found the eagle button with The "R" on the chest. Thanks again with the help on the ID. This button I thought was a 2 piece button at first but one I got home I realized it was only a one piece. I tried my best to take a photo with my phone but this was the best I could do. Once I get some batteries I will take a photo with my digital camera. Any ideas on this one? Thanks,

Attachments

• unnamed (17).jpg
    unnamed (17).jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 112
  • unnamed (14).jpg
    unnamed (14).jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 68

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great Save on the button. The Eagle "R" button should be a "Rifleman's" button. Well Done and Congrat's.

Upvote 0

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
There used to be a button.. I think maybe a navy button.. that had an eagle on it that looked more like a chicken or buzzard. If you rotate your button, you can kinda make out the "chicken."
Screen Shot 2023-03-19 at 9.11.04 PM.jpg

Upvote 2

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the same location today that I found the eagle button with The "R" on the chest. Thanks again with the help on the ID. This button I thought was a 2 piece button at first but one I got home I realized it was only a one piece. I tried my best to take a photo with my phone but this was the best I could do. Once I get some batteries I will take a photo with my digital camera. Any ideas on this one? Thanks,
Waiting for the better photo

Upvote 3
OP
OP
Smilodon

Smilodon

Apr 4, 2011
Charleston sc
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Better photograph, Hope this one helps

Attachments

• IMG_4546.JPG
    IMG_4546.JPG
    238.9 KB · Views: 21
Upvote 3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread