Long time members?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Should I bring up dowsing. lol
....... Sure go ahead then we should have a lot of interesting comments......... Some you might not want to hear.. :laughing9: :laughing7::laughing7: ... But i like interesting comments..:laughing9: could be you might not want to..

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I know that treasure hunter but thats not what I was referring to but thanks for letting me know. lol it would be funny though Keppy I love how people try and push off what they think is right. Most of them feel that their way of thinking should be a law.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Willy, how is it going? How has the gold been this year on that side...........?
Oh, I've seen plenty of it....still attached to their owners. :laughing9: I've got 5 gold this year. I sold 1 so I guess 4. That's about what I average per year. Considering all the competition, I'm happy with what I get.

How about you?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I've seen plenty of it....still attached to their owners. :laughing9: I've got 5 gold this year. I sold 1 so I guess 4. That's about what I average per year. Considering all the competition, I'm happy with what I get.

How about you?

I just got back from vacation to Hilton Head Island, got 4 gold and one silver there, and got 1 gold and 2 silver here so so far total is 5 gold and 3 silver... Not that good but better than last year...

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right it was RTD3 I'll have to check to see if he is still active if not I'll email him to see if he is still hunting there.

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things change. That just the way it is. I'm yet learning the "new' TreasureNet. Its yet one of the best treasure sites on the net. Great information. Research information for about any type of treasure related hunting. My thread " 17 Tons of Gold in New Mexico " has been going since 2005 or 6

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea I know they change. Yea that thread is popular. Not many new stories on tnet are very exciting anymore

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
I found the site in 2005. Read it off and on and joined in 2007. My observation is that a lot of people left a couple of years ago after some huge fights on the religion and politics forums. I guess I average about 100 posts a year. I have been reading the posts, but don't log-in as much as I used to.

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I wonder if that was over the cemetery hunting issue. To each their own on that issue. I have notice a lot of ethic issue with members. Some are out for themselves and really dont care about keeping it honest. When a forum has a ethics policy I believe they should enforce it but I think for the sake of numbers and money a lot of things slide nowadays.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think around 96 or 97. Jeff would know. Jeff I know your watching. hey what about that member idea about putting some sort of whatever next to your name for the years that your here.

sorry, Missed this :(
Not sure of the year Marc started it, I know it was before I ever touched a computer
and I believe it was the first treasure hunting forum.

as far as when you joined it should be under your avatar,
however this is not accurate for the earliest members,
that info was lost during one of the crashes.

if I remeber right Dell Winders was one of the first 5 Members here
possibly #3

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I havent read this whole thread, but I joined a long time ago, same screen name, and around 2004 I think there was a big change, and everyone had to rejoin. That is why you dont see anyone past 2004. I joined 15+ years ago.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread