LOOKING FOR A GROUP TO HUNT WITH/ SEACOAST-SOUTHERN NH AREA

vinyard9

Feb 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! New to the site. Have been searching for a group to go hunting with for a while now and havent really had any luck. I usually just hit beaches solo but am really in need for a hunt away from the shore line. Was wondering if theres a group that hunts around the seacoast / southern NH area that I can tag along with. Im 33, young for this hobby so I dont really know anyone my own age that does it. Dont really care who I tag along with though, as long as we have a good time doing it. Ive read other posts on here about group hunts but all those posts are old now. Testing the waters out here to see whos listening!

Lenny

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are a lot of us in NH that hunt. Your welcome to tag along with me some day. But the best thing for you to do would be to go to NHBobsMetalDetectingForum.com and check out the great Group we have there. There is nothing wrong here at all there is great people here and lots of information to also learn from. Bob's site is mainly local to our area. Look me up after you get there.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread