Looking for a story

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
If everybody is going to express their thoughts as to
why the LDM has stayed eluded
right there, right out of the gate you come with a logical fallacy. Your post is based on the unproven presumption. False premise has no place in logic. Either give up false premise or abandon the notion that you are logical. Is there some other option?

.... I do not consider it a defeat for someone to explore, and see what may be out there.
More like living life. Life has all kinds of cards to deal out.

That said, I would suspect that a lack of applied logic would tend to sidetrack.
Lack of patience, best guess sort of stuff creeps in..... then of course people (myself included) start to see puzzle pieces that seem to fit. So they check it out .... maybe get sidetracked... maybe not.

Doubting, or not really giving the clues an honest effort.... that may be the culprit for many.
Forgetting to give yourself a pep talk every so often .... and give up ...

Probably many things contribute.
Even just getting older. :icon_scratch:

Life, or parts of it, are only a defeat if one says it is :icon_thumright:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
right there, right out of the gate you come with a logical fallacy. Your post is based on the unproven presumption. False premise has no place in logic. Either give up false premise or abandon the notion that you are logical. Is there some other option?

Why yes there is ..... everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
And in my opinion, there is more than enough evidence to prove the existence of the LDM.

You sound as if you would not believe, even if gold was produced.
Why you follow something you do not believe, does not sound logical to me, but to each his own.
I hope you find what you look for.
Sincerely,
Idahodutch

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Why yes there is ..... everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
And in my opinion, there is more than enough evidence to prove the existence of the LDM.

You sound as if you would not believe, even if gold was produced.
Why you follow something you do not believe, does not sound logical to me, but to each his own.
I hope you find what you look for.
Sincerely,
Idahodutch

serious? Show us the evidence.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
serious? Show us the evidence.

I was going to say lots of things, but decided you don’t really get it. I believe enough of the evidence out there and apparently you do not. If this is an issue for you, it is not my responsibility to sort that out for you. :)

Last edited:

Rando Wendt

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2021
Chandler Arizona
Detector(s) used
Divining rod
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's more than one circlestone in the Supers. More saddles than you can shake a stick at too. This valley is full of artifacts.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we all would like to see some pictures of artifacts . or pictures of anything that lends credence to your discoveries.. not asking for location. just some boots on the ground photos of anything historical... just sayin.

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've shared my circle. Will again for those that look. Only by belief tho. Keeps me adding to the story.
Screenshot_20210908-211147.png

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've shared my circle. Will again for those that look. Only by belief tho. Keeps me adding to the story.
attachment.php

Keep adding Doc. A GE image of few circles/arrastras ruins from many other which adorn the LDM range.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Circles.png
    Circles.png
    186.8 KB · Views: 145
OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep adding Doc. A GE image of few circles/arrastras ruins from many other which adorn the LDM range.

attachment.php

Here's a pic of the rock cairem on the left. No more than 20 ft from the cave entrance I've posted and the red dacite outcrop which I've also posted. Cant find the cave unless u are right on top of it hense the rock cairem to help find the right water crevasse to navigate. Even this view from directly above there is no inkling of a cave there as u can see.
Screenshot_20210919-182029.png

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Curse breakers means Rain God's Gold written by Alfred Strong Lewis.
Lewis manuscript was the basis for Barry Storms book Thunder Gods Gold.
Both are good reads.

So Matthew

Was it Berry or Alfred that linked the Stone maps to the Thunder God first.

Babymick1

josh711

Greenie
Jan 20, 2022
Skyhawk1251 and azdave35 thanks for the advice, I haven't made any plans on mining anything yet, ive been researching everything to see exactly what is allowed in the country. I know its not the safest thing and its not something I would do without looking into all my options first. Skyhawk1251 could I share some of what I believe the stone maps tell with you in a private message?

skyhawk1251

Nov 9, 2018
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Skyhawk1251 -- could I share some of what I believe the stone maps tell with you in a private message? -- josh711

Yes, feel free to PM me with your thoughts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread