Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where there is a vein or deposit and the area suffers from erosion , there will be placer.. placer comes from an eroded source... i have seen both in there..... heavy erosion and placer... soooo... respectfully to all the best in the last 130 years... i will take geology over convoluted clues.... just saying..

Howdy dredgernaut,

It's nothing againsts you, or any other prospector that has tried their best in the Superstition Mountains, but this came from one of the best prospectors of that area who knew where the mine was. You were inclucded when he made his statement.

Homar

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
howdy homar.. i appreciate your stance.. lets race.. you follow all the clues:icon_scratch:???, i will follow the gold:goldpan:.. whoever gets the most gold wins... and becomes the best in the last 130 years.. lol. i will pay to have a trophy made for you if you win.:award_star_gold_1:. lol..
p.s. waltz never met a guy like me.....lol..:tongue3::tongue3::tongue3:
best of luck to all you hunters and researchers...

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Howdy dredgernaut,

It's nothing againsts you, or any other prospector that has tried their best in the Superstition Mountains, but this came from one of the best prospectors of that area who knew where the mine was. You were inclucded when he made his statement.

Homar

It’s a good thing some of us .... are not miners then.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
russ, i have no idea where your looking.. however it is in the wrong place... lmao.. just kidding, teasing homar....

homar.. seriously i dont think waltz was the greatest prospector.. he was a normal prospector working placers when he HEARD mining near him.. went to see what was up.. he did not prospect to the mine either.. he killed for it.. that makes him a better killer than anything.. very lucky , true.. but none the less he was just a prospector that had the time and guff.. maybe he said no one will find it because: He could not have found it, without the noise coming from it... just saying..

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s a good thing some of us .... are not miners then.

Ain't much point in following any of them clues, when all ya need is to find some placer.
Even the clues that said the LDM was somewhere out in the Sups, I suppose.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am not saying placer will lead you to the mine either... there is placer in many areas.. but placer along with my research tells ME to keep trying... the clue of it being in the sups is 1 of the few that are kind of provable.. he was followed in there... that is a fact.. he chased off pursuers,, that is a fact.. but of the 100 plus other clues floating around today.. which ones are true, which ones have not been altered in some way.. which ones truly crossed his lips???? just saying...

Last edited:

Tilemaster13

Greenie
Mar 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember there was a Waltz clue of having to go past an Indian circle on the trail to get to his mine. Does anyone know what book or any related info to this clue? TIA

I hate to burst y'all's.bubble but it's already been found. The Jesuits and the LDM catche. The guy I'm working with has been fighting the gov for the last couple years. Spent about 2 mil in lawyers. Working with the history channel. Had a permit to prospect, filed for permit to recover and they yanked his prospecting permit once he shows them where it is to prove its there, they say they will issue a recovery permit haha. It's still in the works and should come out by next year hopefully.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Believe there is plenty of gold in those mountains, to keep us all busy ..... just gotta find it, is all lol

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to burst y'all's.bubble but it's already been found. The Jesuits and the LDM catche. The guy I'm working with has been fighting the gov for the last couple years. Spent about 2 mil in lawyers. Working with the history channel. Had a permit to prospect, filed for permit to recover and they yanked his prospecting permit once he shows them where it is to prove its there, they say they will issue a recovery permit haha. It's still in the works and should come out by next year hopefully.

are you working with Roger Rantz.. lol

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other

Tilemaster,
Welcome to T-Net ..... nice entrance :)

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
the guy your working with wouldn't happen to be Ed would it?..or maybe your Ed?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Hey Dave,

You can tell dredgernaut he is in the wrong place, and I don't even know where he is finding gold, but according to Waltz, he is in the wrong place.

Homar
unless you had a tape recorder and were there when waltz was dying you don't know what he said either:icon_scratch:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
the guy your working with wouldn't happen to be Ed would it?..or maybe your Ed?

He didn’t end off with “but what would I know”,
So not sure if it’s Ed or not :)

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's where the real money is :P

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looks like someone migrated over here from the Oak Island forum........no matter, welcome.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

prospecting permit issued in the sups ?? must not be in the wilderness area....

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome to T-Net TM :occasion14:

Don't worry though......cause you ain't bursting anyone's bubbles on here.
And judging by all the folks who claim that they have a program being made about them and their discovery, History Channel will have nothing BUT Jesuit /LDM shows for us to watch this year and next.
So, be sure to get back to us when we'll be able to watch.......we wouldn't want to miss it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread