95.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pieces of eight, it violates our rules to try to use TreasureNet forums to raise funds..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my apologies treasure hunter. i did not realize that, my bad.
No problem sir, it happens quite often. We get a lot of people who join ask for funds, when they find out we don't allow solicitations they never post again. Stay and get to know people and who knows what friends will be made. ....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most likely gone already, too bad. Another Hunter here with ideas, stories and input would be great...
He could just be at work.

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
POE, you could start by telling us a bit about yourself...

Dear Mr. aquanut,
My name is Chris. I'm a late 40's male. I like short walks on the beach with a metal detector, but I prefer to dive in the ocean. I like to hug and high five after finding treasure. I've got a pretty good sized..........boat and my own dive gear. I'll be in Florida on the Treasure Coast all summer, maybe we can hookah....

KAN EYE HAZ YER MONIES?!!?

:laughing7:

Sorry couldn't resist!!!:tongue3:

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Dear Mr. aquanut,
My name is Chris. I'm a late 40's male. I like short walks on the beach with a metal detector, but I prefer to dive in the ocean. I like to hug and high five after finding treasure. I've got a pretty good sized..........boat and my own dive gear. I'll be in Florida on the Treasure Coast all summer, maybe we can hookah....

KAN EYE HAZ YER MONIES?!!?

:laughing7:

Sorry couldn't resist!!!:tongue3:

You are too funny Chris. Good luck tomorrow!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can dig in trash cans and get aluminum cans to recycle for funding.Those new bud light aluminum bottle shaped cans are tossed by every bar here in sebastian.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
You can dig in trash cans and get aluminum cans to recycle for funding.Those new bud light aluminum bottle shaped cans are tossed by every bar here in sebastian.
Fisheye, you are a true treasure hunter.
Just goes to show that some people's trash is someone else's treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread