cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found by who? You? If someone else, did you have an agreement with them? In writing, hopefully?

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't find lawyer to make a contract. All the lawyers I've contacted don't want to touch it.. What's up with that.. I even drew up my own and ask them to look at it. They wouldn't. All I want to do is secure my land from whatever may arise from the removal of the treasure. That's just a start.

S

stefen

That's a sticky wicket as they say.

Until you have a viable contractual document in-place, I wouldn't let anybody on the property.

If, in reality, you are getting pressured, then let the Treasure Hunters provide a Permission-To-Hunt document...through their own legal consultants.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll do it for $500.00 PM me or we can discuss openly here.

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found it, need help from a knowledgeable consultants. I only know one person who has the knowledge of the Jesuits treasure system. Their maybe more out there . But I have been testing for it on here. Nobody has been able to show me they have the knowledge.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gosh, I did all of that work for nothing.. :thumbsup:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's your land, and you found the "treasure" on it, who do you need to enter a contract with?

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The person I take as a partner. The man that validated the site.

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He don't need the money and he may not have the time. In that case I will be looking for someone else.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Bob, something's all mixed up with your facts/posts.

a) is this your own personal property, or isn't it ? From post #1 & #4 context, it appears that this is your land.

b) In #7, it's "been found". In post #10, it's been "validated". I'll take that from the context to mean that "found" and "validated" are the same thing, right?

c) If so, I will ask if by "found" you meant ACTUALLY FOUND. Ie.: NOT just "... are certain that it's at such such point/place", etc... But rather: Truly excavated, looked at, held physically, etc... RIGHT ? (lest how else can you say it was "found" ??)

d) and if so, then if you label that guy as "partner", (who did the actual finding) , appears, as you say, to have no interest in it. Re: #11 post. Right ?

e) and the entire context of your post (the mere fact that you post with concern about the matter) seems to indicate that no prior agreements , between you and this fellow, had been entered into, right? (lest why else would you be posting such a question , if all those details had been ironed out ahead of time).

f) Thus, if he doesn't care (as per [d] above), then I'm having trouble figuring out what the heck your worried about. If it's your land [a], then we're in a country (the USA) that deems valuables under-the-ground (oil, gold, etc...) as belonging to the land-owner. Then I fail to see what you're worried about.

Am I missing something ?

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, If it is your land, then you have the say for the most part. State laws may very! I don't know that for sure! If a man takes one tree off my land?Unless I gave written permission. I can make him pay or replant! I'm sure it would cost me a little too!

I may be wrong, your land it is yours! the laws should protect you! (cough cough)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok ,I have physical gold and silver that was the validation of whats here. IT was two different pieces. I found it from the numbers on the stone. It show that stash place. Then it show rhe kings treasure. The site is a Royal site according to the lion stones. It shows the eagle site,, the rats. There is a eagle's nest and,claw,there is the buck site. It show a white elephant being further away and so on. There are so many animal shapes stone around here. I can't drive down the drive way without hitting them.. I just want to know if I need some special permits. When the lawyers want talk about it. This is just my place. I know where at least three more sites in this state not counting fla.and cal. I didn't go looking for this stuff it came to me. Sounds crazy I know.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Ok ,I have physical gold and silver that was the validation of whats here. IT was two different pieces. ....

You have "2 different pieces" (coins?). Of "gold and silver" (1 gold and 1 silver coin?). Ok, can you post of pix of the 2 coins ?

But how does "2 coins" prove there's a larger cache there anywhere? Perhaps they're just fumble fingers individual losses ? I have found gold and silver coins at many sites, on a singular basis, that did/do not necessarily equate to "a cache must be present".

As for the various symbols you see on stones/trees, do you think possibly you are simply reading more into it, than is there? Eg.: like if you stare at the clouds long enough, you can make out all sorts of shapes (a clown face, a panda bear, a cow, etc....) ?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's your land, I can't see where you would need any kind of permit to dig it up. I'm still trying to figure out why you need a partner. Someone to dig or do the physical labor? Someone to decipher the signs and/or code? What part of the world are you in?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st rule of fight club, dont talk about fight club. sounds like you have a great site, i would document the markers you may never see them again. the reason you are not finding much is because you are looking where they want you too. very smart to not post pictures.

if your close i would love to walk the area for free. i leave the digging to you. all i want to do document the site for my own research.

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First thing is I'm have a total disability. Second a smart man does not go into a cave alone. The pieces are not coins one look like a skull and cross bone the other shaped like a skull.. I have post the pieces before. I do.know how to read the stones. I bet none of you have a clue what is on them. Can y'all read what's out west?There's more than just stone figures out there. I will post one stone and if you cant read it you need to study
e035c2f7eec503d7c84e12e0c0fa34c6.jpg
more.

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This place is better than the superstition

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Huh ? Where the pix of the "gold and silver" you found ? Or did we misunderstand your post # 14:

Ok ,I have physical gold and silver that was the validation of whats here. .....

Ok, so did you find gold and silver already ? Or is it rocks with symbols you've found that you believe POINT to a treasure ?

The reason I ask, is there's a lot of people who will say "I've found a treasure!". But upon further scrutiny, it often is only someone who's found clues, or symbols, or library research, blah blah that they are certain points to a "lost jesuit treasure" or something. But in their mind's eyes, they "found" it. That to me is not "finding" it. No matter how certain you are, it can just be wishful thinking.

So once for all: Did you find actual physical silver and/or gold? That you saw extracted, or personally extracted? Eg.: Not something someone else showed you and SAID they found off yonder in such & such cave.

And again I ask: If you did find 2 items (as you say), then why can't those be lone individual coins or whatever? The finds forums are filled with md'rs who are, afterall, finding singular fumble fingers losses, that do not necessarily mean "a treasure is here further down", etc....

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Tom you sound like you a little up tight. Relax,here you go. Happy now?
d623a20af0687a7aced509decf42676f.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions