scvbasteve

Greenie
Oct 2, 2012
falls church,va
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030/Minelab Explorer/Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in falls church here in northern va, and i am new to the area so i don't have any secret spots, so you would have to host. i work for myself so anytime is a good time to swing the detector! the easiest way to reach me is email me at [email protected] and i am ready when you are.

tims1chap

Feb 6, 2013
Winchester, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in the Winchester area, if you are still interested. I will be getting my new detector late March and will be ready to venture out.

8thStarInf

Jun 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am here in Winchester, VA. I am a serious detector and have been researching good sites to search. If interested, let me know.

I am late to the party, but if you are still needing or wanting someone to hunt with please let me know!

Thanks,

John

Jan 5, 2017
Bristow VA (Northern VA)
Detector(s) used
XP Deus primary
AT Pro
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping this older thread has active members still.. I am in Manassas area and always looking for new spots. Maybe a group hunt come spring out West a little? All I have is battlefields here and just find these white bullets with rings...

Uncle Tim

Apr 20, 2017
Syracuse NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a new member to treasurenet, my son and I will be in the Winchester Virginia area this Saturday (4/22/17) and would love to go metal detecting with some locals in the area. We won't be available until 1 PM and then for the rest of the day. We are from upstate New York. Please email me or call me if we can hook up with some locals this weekend,thanks. [email protected] or (315) 420-2443

thehuntison1

Apr 28, 2021
Stephens City, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey John

I just got my first unit, a Garrett Apex. I'm in Stephens City and looking forward to learning, exploring. I'm thinking I need a week or so to play around with it, but like to start hunting soon.

[email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread