Looking for hunters in Eastern Washington

R

ridenhog

tomcat said:
Hi looking for Hunters around Spokane Washington. or Metal Detecting Clubs in area
I'm just north of Spokane by 80 miles. I am also a newbie to the sport. Maybe when the snow is gone.
Right now i am just doing the river beaches on Columbia

Calworks

Nov 7, 2006
Not from Washington, but have family in Idaho across the border form you. Have a very good friend that lives in Chaney as well

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Live in Okanogan but would be interested in getting together for a hunt or meet some place to detect. Contact me via this site.
49er

Pocosplace

Feb 13, 2013
Ephrata
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone I live in Ephrata and was wondering where a good place to go metal detecting in eastern washington.Also are there any metal detecting groups located in eastern Washington?Im looking for another person to hang out with and learn more about metal detecting.I have the Minelab Exterra that I purchased and I really want to get out there and have some fun.Sincerly Pocosplace..

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In Spokane

Hi we have a club Northwest Treasure hunters meet 2nd Tuesday of every month. Google us if interested

Nickluas

Mar 12, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Live in spokane new to the hobby and looking for good spot ideas to do some prospecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions