Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

bohemus

Feb 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Mansfield...Ontario to be exact, and have detected several sites around here from 1840's. Spring is coming round here before you know it, and it would be nice to detect with somebody else from time to time. Sounds like fun.

OP
OP
tomted62

tomted62

Oct 30, 2008
Tiro, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds good to me too. Stay in touch and we can set something up if this weather ever clears up...lol. Talk to you later.

GregJ

Oct 14, 2012
New Carlisle, Ohio
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030, White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in New Carlisle, but don't mind an occasional road trip for a hunt.

Cbowersox

Tenderfoot
May 7, 2017
Ohio
Detector(s) used
BOUNTY HUNTER, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett pro-pointer, Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should take a nice Lil drive to carrollton!!))

Lookin4fun79

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2019
OH
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300, Garrett Ace 400, GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chesterville area here.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
* mikes from Carrollton

gecko990

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2023
I’m here in Mansfield too. I have a few places to go too. Just get ahold of me here if wanting to go still.
Are you still hunting? I live in Wooster, and am looking for a club to get involved with, and hopefully someone to help teach me.

RushRelicRecovery

Tenderfoot
Jan 24, 2023
Mansfield, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Hi everyone,
I live near Mansfield, OH and am looking to get together with some folks to hunt with. I know of several sites that I would like to hunt but it's more fun to hunt with friends than by yourself. If anyone is interested send me a message and maybe we can set something up.
I am in the Mansfield Madison area and been detecting for close to 40 years. actually using the same detectors since 98. Love to find other with similar interests Hit me up. Thanks

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in the Mansfield Madison area and been detecting for close to 40 years. actually using the same detectors since 98. Love to find other with similar interests Hit me up. Thanks
Well nice to see new people to detecting come on here. I use various detectors.I live 20 miles south east of Canton Ohio. Welcome to one of the finer forums on the internet for treasure hunting.Private Message me your phone number

Last edited:

gecko990

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2023
Hi everyone,
I live near Mansfield, OH and am looking to get together with some folks to hunt with. I know of several sites that I would like to hunt but it's more fun to hunt with friends than by yourself. If anyone is interested send me a message and maybe we can set something up.
I’m new and in Wooster. Count me in! 330 347 four five nine one

RushRelicRecovery

Tenderfoot
Jan 24, 2023
Mansfield, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Well nice to see new people to detecting come on here. I use various detectors.I live 20 miles south east of Canton Ohio. Welcome to one of the finer forums on the internet for treasure hunting.Private Message me your phone number
I'm not new to detecting. I've been doing it for close to 40 years. I'm just new to this site.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not new to detecting. I've been doing it for close to 40 years. I'm just new to this site.
I know i was teasing you I have been doing it for about 55 yeas . I started in 1968

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread