LOOKING FOR HUNTING PARTNER NEAR LOS ANGELES FOR DAY TRIPS TO GHOST TOWNS AND MINES

Philo Beddoe

Greenie
Dec 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Healthnut. Might be interested in joining you for some excursions. PM me if you’d like and we can chat more. Thanks. I’m in the SFV.

crfiremech

Jan 13, 2019
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max,
Garrett AT Pro,
Bounty Hunter Legacy 1000
AT Pro pin Pointer
AT Pro Z-Lynk pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Healthnut. I would be interested but
I am a newbie and need to get a little time of using and adjusting my unit
before going on any trips so maybe in near future.
I am in The Inland Empire, San Bernardino area

Brokecanuk

Apr 5, 2019
SoCal area
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be interested too. I’m an old newb with a Minelab Etrac in the 210/Mountain area.

Maka13

Apr 16, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone living in the LOS ANGELES area interested in partnering up for metal detecting day trips to ghost towns and abandoned mines .... safety in numbers...thanks
If you’re still looking for a partner, I’d love to go detecting at abandoned mines and ghost towns. I’m in Santa Clarita Valley.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you’re still looking for a partner, I’d love to go detecting at abandoned mines and ghost towns. I’m in Santa Clarita Valley.
Welcome to TreasureNet. HealthNutguy hasnt been on the forum since sept 2019 so most likely want get a response. If you hoover your mouse over a members avatar it will tell you when they were last on forum.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasurenet. Sure wish i lived closer . Sounds like a GREAT TIME !!1

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Healthnut had lots of responses too, not always the case. Could have been a nice little group.

Maka13

Apr 16, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet. HealthNutguy hasnt been on the forum since sept 2019 so most likely want get a response. If you hoover your mouse over a members avatar it will tell you when they were last on forum.
Thank you. From what I can see, most of the post in California are not recent. I was hoping to get lucky. Lol

Jesus Rendon

Oct 6, 2017
Monrovia, CA
Detector(s) used
Deepers 10DD
MD5008
Quattro Force GDI (Geophysical Instrument)
Fisher M-Scope
Fisher Gemini III
Maxi-Detec
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thank you. From what I can see, most of the post in California are not recent. I was hoping to get lucky. Lol
Hello there, you are right, I feel the same way. Seems like nobody follows after they post something. Well, Let me know what kind of adventure you are looking for? I read you want to go to Ghost Towns, but are you looking other than just the hobby? like really treasure hunting? What kind of metal detector do you own? thx.

jungashi

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2022
I just got a metal detector and would love to go out with a group. I live in Rancho Cucamonga (San Bernardino County). Let me know if you want to meet up somewhere.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread