Detector(s) used
Minelab E TRAC with sunray probe

Backwoods Beauty

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2013
South Arkansas
Primary Interest:
Other
In El Dorado, don't really do much hunting except for Indian Artifacts and Petrified Wood, and I'm usually following in my boyfriends path then, he's the TRUE hunter :)

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Electrohawg said:
I am near Warren not to sure of many places to detect though.

I grew up south of the state-line below hamburg. Hamburg warren fountain hill and are fairly old locations. There used to be a fair held in the middle of fountain hill that they stopped in the 70's. hamburg is a very old town and you could do a little research in that area and probably have some luck.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a club that I am in and I have a "on again, off again" relationship with them. Meaning that I don't see them very often, but I try and get with them a few times a year to hunt. We mostly hit eastern Arkansas, but we are trying to acquire some property in the Jenkins Ferry area. We were turned down by the park to find and archive relics because they are doing an archaeological dig, but there is plenty of private property around the park.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread