Looking for local clubs and partners to metal detect (Fremont, Neb)

carpaholic

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2008
Fremont, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500 & Ace 250
I was told there was a detecting club in fremont, does anyone know about this, and if so how I could contact them??? Also looking for a hunting buddy to metal detect with, I have been metal detecting for over 12 years, but didnt get serious about it till I bought my garrett 1500 several years ago. I wont mind a hunting partner w/ little or alot of experience.

Happy Hunting

Dave (Fremont, Neb)

dogcaught

Mar 2, 2008
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II sunray x-1 probe
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Vanquish 540

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dave are you still MDing in Nebraska and Iowa. This is Terry in Missouri Valley IA. If so I can hook up with ya and MD around the area before winter hits. Later

OP
OP
C

carpaholic

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2008
Fremont, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500 & Ace 250
Sorry guys, my pc was down for a long while, just got her back up & on the internet, if you guys are still interested when spring rolls around I would be happy to do some hunting together!!!!!!!

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good, got my new toys to try here's my Cell # 1-712-310-5628 hope to see you in Spring. Later Terry

taz in omaha ne

Mar 15, 2009
Omaha Nebraska
Detector(s) used
White's XLT E-Series Metal Detector + Garrett MH ADS-7 + Garrett GTA-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So is anyone here around the Omaha Area ? Or better yet still active on here :icon_scratch:
im looking to go seek out some older places to hunt an have been trying to research a few
places that may be worth the time. Thinking old homesteads or home sites that are pre 1900's
would be great places to try. As well as old picnic sites an swim holes. Any ideas or fellow TH's
wanna maybe hook up.

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya still active, mding on the weekends or weekdays. Do have lots old homes that I've been hitting and a old ghost town just north of me that I like to have a partner on. Send me a email or which I like to do is call so call me at 1-712-310-5628 later Terry

Nebraska

Greenie
Mar 22, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good, got my new toys to try here's my Cell # 1-712-310-5628 hope to see you in Spring. Later Terry

Terry, name's Bob Willey, am retired military and now in civilian life. Would love to hear from you and maybe hunt with you? Am new to metal detecting. Thx.. Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread