LOOKING FOR MD BUDDY IN THE COLUMBIA AREA

BamaBill

Nov 8, 2006
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live in N. Alabama, but I frequently go up in that area to detect. From Pulaski to Columbia a lot happened. If you guys decide to get a hunt together pop me a PM and let me know.

Bill

OP
OP
D

DigDogDig

Greenie
Mar 29, 2008
:thumbsup:GREAT, Russ, Bill I'm doing some research, and will get back with you soon.

russ/tn

Feb 23, 2007
Cool! Lookin forward to it.
Have you checked out..
Goodspeeds history of Tennessee?
If not, you might give it a try.
Lots of info. on the pre-war times.
And of course...
The official records.
If you want some links, let me know.

Russ

OP
OP
D

DigDogDig

Greenie
Mar 29, 2008
Thanks Russ for the info, i saved it in my favorites. I'll check it out later. I'm out the door to take some photos and I'll let you know what i find.

Larry

OP
OP
D

DigDogDig

Greenie
Mar 29, 2008
Well I'm back from the road, went to Milky Way Farms North of Pulaski and talked to this little gal. She gave me two business cards. I'll try and call the main man and see if we can MD the place. More to come, later.

Larry

flodiver

Greenie
Feb 21, 2008
Detector(s) used
MXT
Hey Guys -

I'm down in Florence and ready to go! If you guys need any company I'd love to go. Been trying to find some hunting partners in this area for a while.

Shaun

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
I grew up in Columbia and now live in Franklin maybe we could get together and do a hunt some time .drop me a email [email protected] I have done a little searching out at Maury County park only found a few coins in sand pits .I have a Bounty Hunter Time Ranger and Minelab x-trerra 50 to hunt with. its been too hot to hunt this summer .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread