All Treasure Hunting

dougachim

Jan 30, 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a Metal detecting and or Treasure Hunting partner near Roswell, New Mexico. I have several Metal Detectors if you don't have one! Does anybody out there still like the outdoors?
Contact me if you like the outdoors and want to go out exploring!
GB
I have some places around Las Cruces/Deming I can show you if you can find me a place near you to hunt arrowheads/ paleo

OP
OP
evans233
Feb 8, 2008
ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-Fisher 2 box & others
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some places around Las Cruces/Deming I can show you if you can find me a place near you to hunt arrowheads/

I have some places around Las Cruces/Deming I can show you if you can find me a place near you to hunt arrowheads/ paleo
Thank you for your reply. I am originally from Las Cruces. I do know of some Paleo sites near Roswell I could show you. I am having some heath issues currently. I have to have surgery for a parathyroid problem and will be out of
commission for a month or two.... Maybe we can get together in a few months or so.
GB

earthfoot

Greenie
May 1, 2005
Detector(s) used
Anfibio
Hello I am about 3-4 hrs from Roswell. Could come down for a day or two. I am also into paleo/woodland/prehistoric, and protohistoric. I have summer camped up near Cloudcroft and travelled through Alamogordo, Deming etc... I have previously studied some of the anthropology of the peoples of the regions mentioned above, the Spanaish Entrada, Ciboleros, Indigenous Peoples etc... So please keep me in mind as well.

Thanks

OP
OP
evans233
Feb 8, 2008
ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello earthfoot,
I will keep you in mind....have to get over some health issues first. Getting old has it's downside!
GB

dougachim

Jan 30, 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for your reply. I am originally from Las Cruces. I do know of some Paleo sites near Roswell I could show you. I am having some heath issues currently. I have to have surgery for a parathyroid problem and will be out of
commission for a month or two.... Maybe we can get together in a few months or so.
GB
I can come on short notice let me know.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a Metal detecting and or Treasure Hunting partner near Roswell, New Mexico. I have several Metal Detectors if you don't have one! Does anybody out there still like the outdoors?
GB
I am truly sorry for your health issues. I can relate to the getting old part.

I am in Tennessee but come west through Deming and other parts of New Mexico and Arizona about once a year. I am planning a trip early this spring and then next November. My main interest in Tennessee has been Civil War and out west has been rock hounding and at one time nugget shooting. I would be glad to tag up with one of you fellow historians if it worked out.

Take care and best of luck.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SURE wish i LIVED CLOSER :(

TimberonJay

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2021
NM/UP
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GB
I’m up in Timberon, I have been wanting to go out and explore, glad some else is too. If you are still wanting to go explore sometime I’d be glad to go with you.

TimberonJay

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2021
NM/UP
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can come on short notice let me know.
Hey Doug, I’m up in Timberon and am interested in the area south of Oliver lee, if your interested in that area let me know. I don’t like going out there alone. So if you want to go out there sometime let me know. I’m usually pretty free most of the time.

OP
OP
evans233
Feb 8, 2008
ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m up in Timberon, I have been wanting to go out and explore, glad some else is too. If you are still wanting to go explore sometime I’d be glad to go with you.
Thanks for your reply. I'm recovered from my illness and feeling better! Contact me and we'll plan a hunt!

dougachim

Jan 30, 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Doug, I’m up in Timberon and am interested in the area south of Oliver lee, if your interested in that area let me know. I don’t like going out there alone. So if you want to go out there sometime let me know. I’m usually pretty free most of the time.
I have been looking for paleo mostly lately. Come by and see me in Las Cruces next time you come.

TimberonJay

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2021
NM/UP
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been looking for paleo mostly lately. Come by and see me in Las Cruces next time you come.
Will do Doug, I don’t know next time I’ll be over that way but I’m sure it will be soon. Looking for sharp pointy rocks is what I like to do as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread