Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I think Treasuenet already has a category for each state. Scrool down and see it.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
World Wide Treasures of the 33rd degree Free Masons of the Seven Royal Courts of the Crown. New Lands gold mines and royal fifth vaults.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a fact that if you don't write down on the exam what the teachers have told you is history then you won't pass their exams. Think about that for a minute before you order this book and open your eyes to the truth. It is not a legend and there are a lot of things that are not deciphered yet. There is plenty on the internet to look at if you don't want to buy the book, but the history and evidence is in the book if you are looking for proof. The Ones That Got Away.jpg

Last edited:

Jssbastiat

Apr 8, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In south dallas, there is a damn lock on the trinity river 2 miles north of where the I20 west overpass and the trinity river intersect ...directly behind the Lincoln memorial cemetery on the triniy river

My grandparents owned Elam sand and gravel next door. Every year an old man came by in the dry season and asked to go metal detecting for treasure from a civil war ship wreck.

Does this general area match any known wreck? I will ask my mom, 83 years old. She should know the details!

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
How about that lost military payroll at Prarie Du Chein, Zack Taylor was post commander. It is always a topic in this area. Claimed never been found, But old Zack ended up with the funds to run for president.

This is funny, The Pete was my first user ID and this many years later I am doing research and books on treasure legends.

BamaManT

Jan 16, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm interesting. I am a scuba diver. What lake is it? I don't think i would be able to move it without a permit, since it is on state land. But i could probably verify whether it is there or not. Is this a midwest lake?

Just curious which lake you're speaking of. I also know the approximate location of a cache that's most likey under a lake.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious which lake you're speaking of. I also know the approximate location of a cache that's most likey under a lake.

Welcome to Treasurenet... Just FYI, that post is 16 years old and he is no longer a member here.

Aug 28, 2021
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy, new here; has anyone suggested the Lost Blue Bucket Mine from the Meeks wagon Train in Oregon in 1845 or thereabouts? I am doing some research on it now, as I grew up hearing that story, and used to hunt deer not too far from where the route of the wagon train passed.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Available verifiable evidence points to one location. Confluence of Canyon Creek with John Day River. Both were unnamed in every journal I have read from members of that expedition. Based on those journals and known locations they are confirmed to have passed through, it is the only possible location.

Time for more coffee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread