Gold Member
Oct 12, 2006
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RJW,

Love to have you and your vast MDing experience for a hunt here. We (3 or 4 Tnetters) have access to some land in the Fredericksburg area. Much of it has been hunted HARD, but we still manage a few keepers. Do you have a date in mind or are you just waiting for the opportunity?

PM me.

DCMatt

JasonB

Feb 5, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
DC Matt,

I'm in Alexandria (Kingstowne) and I have a small secret site that I've found a few keepers on including my Avatar.

I'm looking to expand my hunting grounds and I don't mind sharing.

I also have permission at a 1850's one room school house in Alexandria that I haven't explored yet.

Keep me in mind if you put together any small group hunts in our area.

Hey, what do you think the chances are of getting an informal 'club' together in this area to share some knowledge and some sites? Anyone interested?

JasonB

OP
OP
rjw4law

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am very much interested and currently need to check when I can best travel to VA. I will get back as soon as I can. Thank you very much for replying.

kjatar

Nov 18, 2009
Heya. I'm down in Woodbridge and finally getting into metal detecting and treasure hunting in general, though my family's done gem hunting and the like since I was little. I'd love to meet other people in the area and find out more about sites around here!

BobVA

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2009
Woodbridge, VA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT (950, 8X14, 6X10 & 4X6 Coils), Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Bounty Hunter 505 Pro
I would be interested in getting together with others in this area.

Walleye

Greenie
May 29, 2012
Glen Allen, VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone from this post still MS ?!!?!?!?!?!

Im in Glen Allen now and looking for some peeps to team up with... shoot me a pm or reply here if interested !!

Bob

scvbasteve

Greenie
Oct 2, 2012
falls church,va
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030/Minelab Explorer/Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there everyone, i am located in falls church and would like to find a few hunting buddies, i swing an explorer pro and work for myself so anytime is a good time to dig some holes! i can be reached by email at [email protected] i hope to be hearing from you. i really dont have any secret spots or know where to go, so i would like to tag along, if you will have me.

budsgal

Dec 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brand newbie in Falls Church also. If anyone is still active from this thread, I'd love to tag along as I break in my arm and learn the beeps! Weekends only for me. Will travel. [email protected]

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been checking for updates. I can do weekends in the Fredericksburg area. Does anyone have any good leads? I've been researching quite a bit trying to pin down some virgin colonial sites.

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am at Fort Belvoir. Let me know if you want to metal detect. I cannot seem to find anyone with any good land..

Shawn

Kingsnake

Greenie
Jan 24, 2013
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & White's PI 1000 (modified with Surfmaster parts) :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JasonB---I'm right in Rose Hill . . . I haven't done any detecting in a while, but looking to get back into it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread