23.4 KB · Views: 46

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd recommend renting one. The cost of rental, or even buying one will be a 1000 times less then cutting in a partner.(in other words, an outside investor).

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
People in the Philippines don't have any money. Most people here are making no more than the equivalent of $300 a month from what I've seen. But maybe you'll find some article on the internet with a more exact average. The only source for decent metal detector equipment is in Manila and that guy isn't giving a single inch, promise.

Last edited:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day,

I am looking for a Partner that has a good GPR, I have many legit sites in our Province. Please email me at [email protected] for any clarification

Thanks
You have been looking for help for some time. Good luck in your search. What is the purpose in posting the picture of footprint in the mud?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim who was (BigDogDaddy?), not sure if username spelled correct, tried using GPR in Florida for pirate chests. He found that something long, such as a cable, is easy to identify.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day,

I am looking for a Partner that has a good GPR, I have many legit sites in our Province. Please email me at [email protected] for any clarification

Thanks
Renerio, are you sure GPR is the answer? In my experience there are too many large stones in the ground here for GPR to be effective in the search.

Looks almost too good to be a carving. Make sure it's not fossil human footprint, like they find along that one beach in UK.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks almost too good to be a carving. Make sure it's not fossil human footprint, like they find along that one beach in UK.
Looks to be fossilized to me. Saw several similar in Nicaragua. In volcanic ash. So, either very old which is a problem or recent in mud which is a problem.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks to be fossilized to me. Saw several similar in Nicaragua. In volcanic ash. So, either very old which is a problem or recent in mud which is a problem.

Old fossil footprint, whether human or dinosaur, are finds a museum might want to have for display.

OP
OP
R

Renerio Cenabre

Nov 13, 2018
Cavite
Detector(s) used
Makro Jeohunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People in the Philippines don't have any money. Most people here are making no more than the equivalent of $300 a month from what I've seen. But maybe you'll find some article on the internet with a more exact average. The only source for decent metal detector equipment is in Manila and that guy isn't giving a single inch, promise.
That is true Sir, I worked as a seafarer but still don't have the capability of having a GPR.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread