Looking for sooners!!!!

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Im from central MS working in the sulfur oklahoma area for one to three weeks, not sure yet. But what is absolute is the fact that i left home and forgot my detector. Im wondering if anyone digs in this area and might be willing if an extra machine could be had if anyone might take me along on some outings. I might get rained out some thru the week but on my job site they dont allow any work on saturdays or sundays so ill for certain be able to hunt on weekends. I love to try to walk up some indian artifacts as well and i know this state is rich with indian history. Ill supply some gas money and a good meal if someone will get me out of the hotel on some weekend. Super 8 in sulfur.

PLEASE!!!!!!!! ??????????

OP
OP
absosecur

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Please delete one of these two posts mr mod. I only hit create once but it loaded twice. Thank you sirs.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I was close, and could hunt right now, I'd take you out. This board is fairly dead so I'd recommend you try one of the facebook Oklahoma detecting boards. Hope you enjoy (or enjoyed) your time in Oklahoma. We don't normally get this much rain.

OwassoOkie

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey don't give up some of us still troll this board. Problem is I am on the other end of the state...up north

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread