All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Jacodaro

Jun 23, 2021
Prescott AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all!!
I can remember which forum it was on but there was a guy a bit ago that bought out all the remaining tesoro stuff from their factory.
I need a few things but can't seem to find any posts or anything about it.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Hi, this is Mario Amodeo (jacodaro).
Hey all!!
I can remember which forum it was on but there was a guy a bit ago that bought out all the remaining tesoro stuff from their factory.

Hey all!!
I haven't been on any MD forums for a long time. I relocated from Prescott to a large rural property in Dewey AZ. In addition, I was setting up my amplifier/guitar repair shop in a new beautiful large full service music store in Prescott. Gray Dog Music.
Anyhow, I just recently emptied the shipping container where the Tesoro parts inventory was stored.
If anyone is interested, there's someone from Prescott selling brand new in the box completed units/accessories on eBay. I guess people just didn't want to hassle with the massive amount of parts that I have. 25ft of 6ft shelves packed full. All good. But now I have the MD bug.

OP
OP
Stoof2010

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I haven't been on any MD forums for a long time. I relocated from Prescott to a large rural property in Dewey AZ. In addition, I was setting up my amplifier/guitar repair shop in a new beautiful large full service music store in Prescott. Gray Dog Music.
Anyhow, I just recently emptied the shipping container where the Tesoro parts inventory was stored.
If anyone is interested, there's someone from Prescott selling brand new in the box completed units/accessories on eBay. I guess people just didn't want to hassle with the massive amount of parts that I have. 25ft of 6ft shelves packed full. All good. But now I have the MD bug.
Are you still selling components?

treasureman001

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2007

Hello Mario ,

Do you a stock coil cover for the Cibola 9x8" stock coil?
my email address is : [email protected]
thank You

Normeleni

Greenie
Aug 2, 2019
Warner Robins
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, AT Pro, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

I’m looking for a coil that will work with my compadre. Does anyone know specifically which coil that would be…. Delta, Epsilon or something else???

Picketwire

Dec 10, 2017
SE Colorado
Detector(s) used
Lazer Trident SI, fisher gold bug, tesoro outlaw, mojave, compadre, stingray, teknetics t2 and omega 8000, fisher f2, garrett ace 250, compass judge 2, whites TRX, fisher F-pulse, Garrett carrot and r
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread