Looking for used Keene RC-1 and/or RC-46 rock crushers

I

Idiggold

I just sold my spare RC-1 to a U.S. fellow Denis. I don't have another one for sale right now but will keep my eyes open and post if I see another one for sale. If you are mechanically inclined and have a stick, mig welder and cutting torches etc. you can easily build a functional impact mill anyway. I have two sitting in our supply shed right now and they work excellent. One is a strictly impact mill with 4 impact bars running in an enclosed drum and the other is built exactly like a keene RC-1 and works every bit as well. Both are powerered by 5 HP. lawnmower engines. Be prepared to have lots of spare impact bars on hand for all the impact type mills as they chew them up fairly fast and they all make loads of dust! We use a Massco 4X6" capacity jaw crusher and impact mills to process everything for our small scale operation. We don't crush a lot as we are mainly specimen mining but they do the job for us just great. best of luck and if i see anything for sale i'll post a note to you here.
Allan Hooper
H-4 Exploration and Minerals
Nova Scotia,
Canada

OP
OP
D

denisp52

thanks for the info ;D I've been thinking about building one. My partner made one a long time ago but we just haven't had the time to do it yet. Thanks again for your reply... Denis

goohuz

Oct 23, 2004
Just wondering, does anyone have some blueprints/plans for building a pulverizer, or some kind of hammer mill? I don't have much $$, but I have access to a pretty decently equipped shop, and can usually get help fabricating anything I can't do myself.

Goohuz

A

azhunter

i think i have some plans for a small impact mill...contact me if your still interested

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread