Looks real to me.

BFR

Oct 7, 2014
Lower thumb knuckle Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not posted on the coinstar forum before. I thought I would share this with you. I did my usual coinstar check and bingo. 3 canadian quarters, 2 canadian pennies, and a tiny little foreign Coin. I do the normal quick check and put them in my pocket. This is the tiny foreign coin.
thumbnail_20220921_193205.jpg
thumbnail_20220921_193221.jpg

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BOOM Super Coinstar SCORE!!!!! Congrats:occasion14:

OP
OP
BFR

BFR

Oct 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow and I mean Wow! I remember when we were all told to not purchase Krugerrands! Congrats!
Here in the Detroit Area there are probably some floating around from the Ex Mayor Coleman Young. He was supposed to have had some when he shouldn't have.

BFR

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing beats a gold coin in a coin star return! I recall someone finding a 19th century british sovereign in there once. Always inspired me to keep looking every time. This only furthers the dream! Your persistence certainly paid off!

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
I have not posted on the coinstar forum before. I thought I would share this with you. I did my usual coinstar check and bingo. 3 canadian quarters, 2 canadian pennies, and a tiny little foreign Coin. I do the normal quick check and put them in my pocket. This is the tiny foreign coin. View attachment 2047601 View attachment 2047602
wow,just wow

jamest64

Jan 15, 2020
Near Ann Arbor Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 and White's TRX pp, Garrett 400, Pro Pinpointer II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow and I mean Wow! I remember when we were all told to not purchase Krugerrands! Congrats!
Hello Steve, I remember that too. Coleman Young was somehow in on all that right????

Reactions: BFR
OP
OP
BFR

BFR

Oct 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing beats a gold coin in a coin star return! I recall someone finding a 19th century british sovereign in there once. Always inspired me to keep looking every time. This only furthers the dream! Your persistence certainly paid off!
Thanks Underminer

It drives my wife crazy because I check the coinstar everytime I go into the store. Not much she can say now!! It also helps to have 20 coinstar type machines within 20 minute drive.

BFR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread