LOST 14k Wedding RING . $2000 reward . Southern California (NEAR Bakersfield)

JasonS1

Greenie
Oct 1, 2021
I am desperately trying to get help to find my wedding band . Value is $750 . Accidentally pulled off and is currently sitting at the bottom of a river. 14' max depth, extremely slow to no current. i have a map with marking with the exact route i swam . also two scuba divers came out and combed the shallow part of my swimming route with no success. The tricky part is that there is approximately 2' of vegetation and sticks at the deepest part of the river where we suspect the ring is .. Like i said , i am offering a $2000 reward plus travel and expenses . we are not a wealthy family and at this point that is every penny of my savings... if anyone has any contacts, ideas or suggestions that could help me i would appreciate it so much .. I have been in contact with multiple ring finders from their website as well.
thanks to everyone who may read this and take the time to respond.
Jason

Upvote 0

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh someone's going to have fun helping with this one.

Relicgrubber

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2018
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont get it. Youll pay someone $2k to find a $750 gold ring?

Why not go and buy another one and save yourself $1250?

:icon_scratch:

Relicgrubber

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2018
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, if gas up my truck, load up my boat, diving gear and my ATX and drive to the location and cant find the ring then what?

These are the questions that need to be answered in your post or you won’t find many that will jump on that hunt. Just sayin…

OP
OP
J

JasonS1

Greenie
Oct 1, 2021
So, if gas up my truck, load up my boat, diving gear and my ATX and drive to the location and cant find the ring then what?

These are the questions that need to be answered in your post or you won’t find many that will jump on that hunt. Just sayin…
@Relicgrubber this is a tiny river

OP
OP
J

JasonS1

Greenie
Oct 1, 2021
@Relicgrubber this is a tiny river
@Relicgrubber i appreciate your input and the allure to do this is the reward money . The river is 30’ in width amd we are estimating about 25 square feet where the ring is . Scuba divers already checked most of the area . I can tell you that I know the area where a treasure can be found amd it’s worth 2k for whoever can find it .

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT

So if I gas up my car, load up my gear and drive to the park but I don’t find a gold ring, then what?

We do it all the time...

He doesn’t need (or probably want) many. He just needs one MD diver 🤷🏻‍♂️

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread