"Lost Diary of Thomas J. Beale."

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many times do I have to repeat, "It makes no difference." The carvings are on the tree. The 33rd Degree Master Mason that could have did the carvings died, 24th Dec., 1895. His son-in-law Robert Brighton took over for him and even lived in his old house while his father-in-law built himself a new mansion. His son-in-law was a 33rd Degree Master Mason also. As I said, "It makes no difference." The carvings are there and so are 7 of the 8 trees in 3 different cemeteries. I believe them because no one else would have known this sort of information to make it up. It even has names of elite officers, one was a Capt. Cheek. When Virginia had cotton to run through the blockade and the CSA had cotton to ship----they shipped Virginia's cotton first. I have researched into this thoroughly that is why none of your science findings will sway me from recovering these treasures. Capt. Cheek was the officer that brought in through the blockades the paper to print the Confederate Currency on and he was a partner in a firm with the man that was the Depositor for the Depository in Danville, Virginia.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many times do I have to repeat, "It makes no difference." The carvings are on the tree. The 33rd Degree Master Mason that could have did the carvings died, 24th Dec., 1895. His son-in-law Robert Brighton took over for him and even lived in his old house while his father-in-law built himself a new mansion. His son-in-law was a 33rd Degree Master Mason also. As I said, "It makes no difference." The carvings are there and so are 7 of the 8 trees in 3 different cemeteries. I believe them because no one else would have known this sort of information to make it up. It even has names of elite officers, one was a Capt. Cheek. When Virginia had cotton to run through the blockade and the CSA had cotton to ship----they shipped Virginia's cotton first. I have researched into this thoroughly that is why none of your science findings will sway me from recovering these treasures. Capt. Cheek was the officer that brought in through the blockades the paper to print the Confederate Currency on and he was a partner in a firm with the man that was the Depositor for the Depository in Danville, Virginia.

It makes no difference?! For years you have been adamant these carvings and the tree were from the 1800's (even going so far as to publish so in your book), carved by named characters from that time, pointing to treasures from that time, and literally not more than 48 hours ago, when presented with evidence that the tree in question is only 82 years old, you did an about face and instantly moved the goal posts over 100 years into the future to fit your narrative.

It's disturbing that i need to point out to someone writing "history" books, that's not how historical research works. To make any claim that some descendants now carved it in the mid to latter half of the 20th century, a hundred years later then you originally claimed, would require evidence that they did so, otherwise you would have been claiming that from the get go (that descendants carved it in the 1960's through the 2000's when the tree was even large enough to do so).

We also too have no evidence of all these alleged names, keys and dates on the tree. And your "key" you said disappeared that was on a branch, well, the only missing branches are some sucker branches that if core sampled are only 20-30 year old branches max! See attached picture of the two missing branches, just small, probably 8ā€“10 inch branches.

Attachments

• beechtreedin.JPG
    beechtreedin.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are getting about like a stray dog outside a fence barking because you can not get over the fence to the food. Live with. I will post with you no longer as it is fruitless and useless. The limb is missing on the tree. Get your buddy in Danville to go look for you.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOLā€¦.you folks that buy into this fiction probably beleive the hoax of oak island is not a scripted fictional reality show.

Iā€˜ll always support factual scientific evidence such as what GoDeep provided over total nonsense
You sit in you fat overstuffed armchair puffing on your mercham pipe looking for....FACTUAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE before you lift a finger ? How much factual scientific evidence is there for 2 ,3 , 4 ,500 year old treasures lost in time..there's something more to hunt these treasures and Franklin gets it he's a real treasure hunter...

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How could a 33rd degree mason carve on a tree that wasn't there in the 1800's?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you think that is what 64 years of my work and research is all about then you are badly mistaken. I have detailed inventories of two stores that Robert Morriss and his brother-in-law and a life long friend ran before they ever moved to Lynchburg. I have promissory notes, real estate transactions, checks. I have all the research and it is all finished about four linear feet of research. And yes I will be writing at least four more books on this information and research as it may help someone else to find the treasure. I have two really good locations for the treasure. One was found by researching Clayton and George Hart. The other was located by using and researching into a Hand-Drawn Map drawn by Thomas Jefferson Beale, himself. So keep on keeping your post live on the show but you are going to miss the big show.
Clayton and George Hart....Didn't they claim to use a seance?

Far from being a credible source yet you continue to use them as a reference.

"my brother, Clayton, and I discussed the SĆ©ance, not believing anything that transpired, and, still, wondering if there could be the possibility of some truth in what the subject blurt forth"- THE HART PAPERS

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clayton and George Hart....Didn't they claim to use a seance?

Far from being a credible source yet you continue to use them as a reference.

"my brother, Clayton, and I discussed the SĆ©ance, not believing anything that transpired, and, still, wondering if there could be the possibility of some truth in what the subject blurt forth"- THE HART PAPERS
Clayton and George Hart, brothers, and both Attorneys. George became a Judge in Washington, D.C. They were first two that searched for the Beale Treasure beginning in the 19th Century within 10 or 12 years of the "Job Print Pamphlet" going on sale in Lynchburg, Virginia. Both worked as clerks at the N&W Railroad Station Roanoke, Virginia as the station in Lynchburg, Va. had shut down. Clayton Hart was given a copy of 8 sheets of paper with ciphers on them and his supervisor, Newton H. Hazelwood told him it would lead to a treasure in the mountains below the Peaks of Otter. Clayton did extensive searching for the treasure. He had a manuscript on the treasure which I have searched for a copy. Clayton I. Hart bought two properties in the Montvale, Virginia or Bufford's. One was purchased off of the son of Newton H. Hazelwood from Newton's son, Frank. The other was four miles North up Goose Creek. The last was for 213 acres. After not finding the treasure, Clayton Hart sold the property to George P. Luck. These two properties had something in common that could lead to the treasure being found. You will have to find the connection for yourself as this is still a search in progress. And yes Clayton Hart used seances and clairvoyants to try and find the treasure. I have went searching with a couple of them myself. One came up from Atlanta, Georgia and the other wrote a book on the Beale Treasure. But I guess for about $80 Million Dollars you will try anything.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must not have read the whole reply. Reverend George Washington Dame died in 1895 and passed it on to other Freemasons. The Rev. Dame was a "Knight's Templar." As I have a letter he sent to Petersburg, Virginia to get a cap to attend their meeting in Washington, D.C. Also, his son in law, Robert Brydon was a 33rd Degree Freemason also. I have talked to 33 Degree Freemasons. There are not very many of them of around. Have you talked or met any 33 Degree Freemasons?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must not have read the whole reply. Reverend George Washington Dame died in 1895 and passed it on to other Freemasons. The Rev. Dame was a "Knight's Templar." As I have a letter he sent to Petersburg, Virginia to get a cap to attend their meeting in Washington, D.C. Also, his son in law, Robert Brydon was a 33rd Degree Freemason also. I have talked to 33 Degree Freemasons. There are not very many of them of around. Have you talked or met any 33 Degree Freemasons?
Yes. I used to rabbit hunt with a 33rd degree mason.

Your Beale stories were completely debunked here:

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...ted-as-fact-concerning-the-beale-tale.602443/

At the end of the day, the "Beales Codes" are nothing but another work of fiction along with your "58 vaults of confederate treasure".

And again, how did your 33rd degree mason carve clues into a tree that has been proven to not have existed at the time you claim it happened? More proof of fictional tales.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are getting about like a stray dog outside a fence barking because you can not get over the fence to the food. Live with. I will post with you no longer as it is fruitless and useless. The limb is missing on the tree. Get your buddy in Danville to go look for you.
Why the insults, I've been respectful in my disagreements with you?

At the heart of History, Research, Fact Finding and being published is peer review. However, it is apparent to me that your goal is not historical accuracy or fact finding, as after some of your claims have been reviewed and scientifically examined and have turned out not to be factually correct, rather than acknowledge this, you've just devolved into name calling.

Irregardless, I'll continue to examine the actual facts as I've got no vested narrative in mind that I need to promote.

As far as my "buddy" in Danville (who's actually a member of the Danville Historical Society) he did closely examine the tree and provided pictures of all sides of it. He could find no dates on it (I'm not even sure he saw any names carved either now that i think of it and the pictures he sent don't show any either) Curious that you won't provide any pictures of these dates and names, after all, since they are allegedly carved on a tree that is open to the public. There'd be no reason to not provide them to the curious public (in fact, it'd be great promotion for your book given this is the largest public treasure hunting forum in the world), unless by chance they don't actually exist or don't portray actual names or dates without a bunch of imagination (pareidolia effect) ?

Are there pictures of the actual names and dates from this tree in your book? Anyone on here have a copy of the book to verify, and if so, could you post them up?

Here's all sides of the tree for those curious, note that the missing branch(s) (hard to tell if it's one or two missing branches) are nothing more than sucker shoots, long since rotted off and likely no more than 8-10 inches in diameter and likely only 20-30 years old max, certainly not major arms or part of the main trunk. Highly doubtful a 33rd mason would have put them on some inside spindly branches (which invariably always rot and fall off as they are on the inside and can't compete for light with the other major branches) when they had major branches and the trunk to carve them on.

Not to mention the elephant in the room, that there's absolutely no proof that some descendant of descendants from some characters from the 1800's even know of this tree, have seen this tree, have visited this tree and then defaced this tree by carving into it in a National Cemetery anytime in the latter half of the 20th century or early 21st century.

EIRV1895[1].JPG

VERQ2724[1].JPG

OYJK9845[1].JPG

MWIN2518[1].JPG

GJBF9830[1].JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my last reply to you. Since you have a one tract mind. Where you look for a bad apple and throw the bushel of good apples away looking for that bad apple, I on the other hand look for one good apple in the whole bushel, then finding it I throw the bushel of bad apples out. That is the best I can explain your attitude. Good day to you. I will block you post so I never have to read your negativity.
Why the insults, I've been respectful in my disagreements with you?

At the heart of History, Research, Fact Finding and being published is peer review. However, it is apparent to me that your goal is not historical accuracy or fact finding, as after some of your claims have been reviewed and scientifically examined and have turned out not to be factually correct, rather than acknowledge this, you've just devolved into name calling.

Irregardless, I'll continue to examine the actual facts as I've got no vested narrative in mind that I need to promote.

As far as my "buddy" in Danville (who's actually a member of the Danville Historical Society) he did closely examine the tree and provided pictures of all sides of it. He could find no dates on it (I'm not even sure he saw any names carved either now that i think of it and the pictures he sent don't show any either) Curious that you won't provide any pictures of these dates and names, after all, since they are allegedly carved on a tree that is open to the public. There'd be no reason to not provide them to the curious public (in fact, it'd be great promotion for your book given this is the largest public treasure hunting forum in the world), unless by chance they don't actually exist or don't portray actual names or dates without a bunch of imagination (pareidolia effect) ?

Are there pictures of the actual names and dates from this tree in your book? Anyone on here have a copy of the book to verify, and if so, could you post them up?

Here's all sides of the tree for those curious, note that the missing branch(s) (hard to tell if it's one or two missing branches) are nothing more than sucker shoots, long since rotted off and likely no more than 8-10 inches in diameter and likely only 20-30 years old max, certainly not major arms or part of the main trunk. Highly doubtful a 33rd mason would have put them on some inside spindly branches (which invariably always rot and fall off as they are on the inside and can't compete for light with the other major branches) when they had major branches and the trunk to carve them on.

Not to mention the elephant in the room, that there's absolutely no proof that some descendant of descendants from some characters from the 1800's even know of this tree, have seen this tree, have visited this tree and then defaced this tree by carving into it in a National Cemetery anytime in the latter half of the 20th century or early 21st century.

View attachment 2063398
View attachment 2063399
View attachment 2063400
View attachment 2063401
View attachment 2063402
GoDeep, this last photo shows the limb cut and missing and the tree split because of it. I will draw circles if you can't see it. If you knew treasure symbols you should have seen the two on the southside of the tree while looking North. One looks like the letter "B" but is actually "13" for the letter "M" representing the Goddess Minerva. A treasure symbol of the Illuminati and the Freemasons. Then you have the serpent or snake with it's head pointing down. That tells you that the treasure at one time was buried there at the base of the tree. Then look at the "arrow" through it's tale pointing West. The treasure was removed to the West or another sign or symbol is West and that is exactly where it is West of the tree but I won't tell you which grave. At one of those coils on the snake is a one inch by two inch that tells you there are 7 each 30 gallon pots of gold or about $5 Million in gold specie. It gives the depth and the distance. In a way I am glad that no one else can do what I can do nor can they see what I see. In the "Patch" or "Pie Face" as it is called is where you will find about Captain Cheek. You will also near it find a "Large Mexican Cache" even gives the amount of Mexican silver dollars 165,326, which is 33 Kegs of 5,000 each and 326 left over from the Keg, John Hendren busted the head off to give to people cashing in paper money at $60 to $1 in silver. The other 6 kegs were sent to Greensboro, N.C. and eventually to Jamestown, N.C. to pay General Joseph Johnston's troops. They were given $7 for each group of 6 men. Most of the men gambled for the other $1. Some got large pennies to split among 6 men. Here are you some photos. Some are in the book and some are not. A couple of the photos are yours. I sent them back to show the missing limb and the tree split. Also the south side of the tree with the "13" and the snake with the arrow. The last brown photo you may be able to read, "A Grant of 889 Large Brick." The photo with the "1865" is actually "1863"

Attachments

• RD Coiled Snakes Another Tree.jpg
    RD Coiled Snakes Another Tree.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Pointer.jpg
    Pointer.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 7 214.jpg
    Picture 7 214.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 25
  • OYJK9845[1].JPG
    OYJK9845[1].JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Bottom Line 1865 below Three Fingers.jpg
    Bottom Line 1865 below Three Fingers.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Left Side of Three Fingers and Tail of bottom Snake.jpg
    Left Side of Three Fingers and Tail of bottom Snake.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 3 Fingers of Code with Snake .jpg
    3 Fingers of Code with Snake .jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 29
  • GJBF9830[1].JPG
    GJBF9830[1].JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 30
  • A Grant of  889 large bricks 3.jpg
    A Grant of 889 large bricks 3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny youā€™re trying to characterize me a ā€œvillainā€ for participating in a public forum, a place thatā€™s exists for the sole purpose of people coming together to discuss, debate and even, gasp, disagree on topics of interest to them.

Iā€™ve been respectful and posted numerous, factual as well as scientific pieces of evidence (historic aerial photos, modern photos, tree core age results, measurements, eye witness accounts etc) that really help to gain a much better understanding of what we are dealing with, but since they apparently spoil a view you hold, you want to villainize the poster, when in fact itā€™s you who combs the threads looking to troll anyone you disagree with!

Keep on a trollinā€™, it wonā€™t discourage me from examining the facts and history of topics Iā€™m interested in!

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my last reply to you. Since you have a one tract mind. Where you look for a bad apple and throw the bushel of good apples away looking for that bad apple, I on the other hand look for one good apple in the whole bushel, then finding it I throw the bushel of bad apples out. That is the best I can explain your attitude. Good day to you. I will block you post so I never have to read your negativity.

GoDeep, this last photo shows the limb cut and missing and the tree split because of it. I will draw circles if you can't see it. If you knew treasure symbols you should have seen the two on the southside of the tree while looking North. One looks like the letter "B" but is actually "13" for the letter "M" representing the Goddess Minerva. A treasure symbol of the Illuminati and the Freemasons. Then you have the serpent or snake with it's head pointing down. That tells you that the treasure at one time was buried there at the base of the tree. Then look at the "arrow" through it's tale pointing West. The treasure was removed to the West or another sign or symbol is West and that is exactly where it is West of the tree but I won't tell you which grave. At one of those coils on the snake is a one inch by two inch that tells you there are 7 each 30 gallon pots of gold or about $5 Million in gold specie. It gives the depth and the distance. In a way I am glad that no one else can do what I can do nor can they see what I see. In the "Patch" or "Pie Face" as it is called is where you will find about Captain Cheek. You will also near it find a "Large Mexican Cache" even gives the amount of Mexican silver dollars 165,326, which is 33 Kegs of 5,000 each and 326 left over from the Keg, John Hendren busted the head off to give to people cashing in paper money at $60 to $1 in silver. The other 6 kegs were sent to Greensboro, N.C. and eventually to Jamestown, N.C. to pay General Joseph Johnston's troops. They were given $7 for each group of 6 men. Most of the men gambled for the other $1. Some got large pennies to split among 6 men. Here are you some photos. Some are in the book and some are not. A couple of the photos are yours. I sent them back to show the missing limb and the tree split. Also the south side of the tree with the "13" and the snake with the arrow. The last brown photo you may be able to read, "A Grant of 889 Large Brick." The photo with the "1865" is actually "1863"
The entire point is that the tree you keep referring to did not exist at the time you stated the secret symbols were carved into it. Again, this has been scientifically proven.

You still avoid this fact. You certainly can ignore members posting factual evidence but the bottom line is the evidence presented by GoDeep regarding the tree fully debunks your story.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The entire point is that the tree you keep referring to did not exist at the time you stated the secret symbols were carved into it. Again, this has been scientifically proven.

You still avoid this fact.

I'd consider it more of a conceding the new evidence as within hours of learning the tree is only 82 years old, not the 335 he firmly believed, a new story was created out of thin air, with no supporting evidence whatsoever, that some descendants of some alleged characters from the 1800's had to have carved it. (more accurately, given the original claim that some of the carvings date from the 1830's, it could well be descendants of descendants or even descendants of descendants of the descendants of the original carvers, in other words 2, 3 or even 4 generations later!)

Consider this, literally up until about 48 hours, this was Franklin's firm and unwavering stance from the "Talking Tree" thread, date Nov. 29, 2021:

I do not know what you have found and what you are talking about? That tree is 335 years old. There are carvings on it from 1830's to 1887. I found a larger tree older than this one that has carvings on it from the 1730's when the Virginia and North Carolina lines were surveyed. So don't give me any photos or tree dating by experts. I know what I have found and it has been checked out thoroughly.

Now that we know the actual age of the tree (which we actually had a pretty good estimate of over a year ago with the aerial photos showing it as just a young tree in the 1950's), new evidence has to be uncovered to claim anything about the meanings or origin of any carving on the tree. The undeniable fact is, we now know that all the carvings are "modern", meaning they have occurred within our lifetimes, some of the carvings even possibly as recent as the early 2000s.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One looks like the letter "B" but is actually "13" for the letter "M" representing the Goddess Minerva. A treasure symbol of the Illuminati and the Freemasons.
Let's examine the photo's one by one within the context we now know the carvings are "modern". Hereto after, I'll use the word "modern" to mean carved within our lifetimes anywhere from approx. the 1950's to even as late as the early 2000's.

First up, Exhibit 1, specifically looking at the upper "B" portion:

Franklin, a couple of questions:

1. What evidence have you uncovered in the intervening 48 hours since you learned these are modern carvings that points in the direction that a 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd generation descendant of those who you originally claimed carved it?

2. Did you uncover a recent modern journal of one of the descendants that claims to have carved it? If so, what are their names and in what year did they claim to carve it?

3. Or did you uncover other testimony (either interview with, or written testimony from the descendants who claim to have carved it) If so, what was the name of the descendant and what year do they claim to have carved it and what did they report was the meaning of the carving?

4. Did you uncover video or photographic evidence of any of the modern descendants at the tree or even visiting the cemetery? If so, could you share those photos?

5. If if for the sake of argument, we say it exactly matches some historical mason symbol of the god Minerva (it doesn't imo), given it's modern and given the amount of people claiming its KGC/Civil War/Treasure/Mason etc related, could it not very well be a modern forgery made by one of these believers to make people believe in the legends?

I think you see where i'm going with this. Remember, this is National Civil War Cemetery, and literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people have visited that Cemetery in the intervening years since that tree was born, making anyone of them a suspect in having defaced this tree for any number of unknown reasons or meanings.

You say the carving looks like a "B". Since we've just uncovered that it's modern, we can't attribute it to any historical figure as we have no new evidence of who carved it, and as such it could very well have been intended to be "B" and therefore is literally a "B". One can't without evidence, just say it looks like a B, but is actually a "13" (which it looks nothing like a 13 in my opinion) for the letter "M" representing a goddess to fulfill a predetermined narrative we have that's it's some sort of old code written by descendants of people from the 1800's we originally claimed carved it. We'd have to first know who carved it, why they carved it and what they actually had in mind, to even begin to say what it means.

Furthermore, looking at it, it even looks like a sideways pair boobs, the McDonalds "M", the initial "M" for Martha, Madison, Michelle, Micheal or any number of abstract grafitti artworks they had in their mind as they carved it..,

beech1closeup.JPG

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then you have the serpent or snake with it's head pointing down. That tells you that the treasure at one time was buried there at the base of the tree.
Now that we know the tree isn't from the 1800's a few questions:

1. What evidence have you uncovered that someone went into this high traffic national cemetery in the last 80 years, with by your account, tons of gold and buried it at the base of this tree?

2. How did they transport so many tons of gold in the modern era and bury it without anyone noticing them digging holes in this national cemetery and carrying in loads of gold to be buried? This would have been a lot of work over an extended period of time and this cemetery abuts a modern street with houses all around it?

3. What evidence have you uncovered that someone moved the tons of gold in what would have been even as recently as the early 2000's? What year did they move it?

4. How did they re dig it up without being noticed? With the tree roots having grown over the treasure, when they came to dig it up, why is there no evidence of the roots being cut?

Then look at the "arrow" through it's tale pointing West.

I don't agree thats an arrow, doesn't look like an arrow at all to me. Looks like a gentle "U" shape with circular ends.
The treasure was removed to the West or another sign or symbol is West and that is exactly where it is West of the tree but I won't tell you which grave.

We haven't established yet any treasure was buried there, let alone where it was allegedly moved, to premature to even make that claim
At one of those coils on the snake is a one inch by two inch that tells you there are 7 each 30 gallon pots of gold or about $5 Million in gold specie. It gives the depth and the distance.
Huh? That isn't supported by any evidence. We haven't even established its a "snake" let alone who carved it. Could be a worm, could be a squiggle line (very commonly done) to underscore the carving above. Could be a carving of a river or stream...

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Some things never change... Like Oak Island, the show is somewhat scripted, I know that from first hand account. To the non believers, why are you here on this forum? You add nothing but distain and skepticism for those who believe in the possibility of the treasures existence. For those who believe in there own theory you have distain and skepticism for those whose ideas differ from your own and revel in the deconstruction of their narrative. I myself am skeptical of theories that vary from my own but it does not give me the right to belittle someone else. Maybe they are right and I am wrong or vise a versa. No one will actually know the truth until all possibilities have been exhausted and the treasure, real or not is found or lost in the analogs of time...

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny youā€™re trying to characterize me a ā€œvillainā€ for participating in a public forum, a place thatā€™s exists for the sole purpose of people coming together to discuss, debate and even, gasp, disagree on topics of interest to them.

Iā€™ve been respectful and posted numerous, factual as well as scientific pieces of evidence (historic aerial photos, modern photos, tree core age results, measurements, eye witness accounts etc) that really help to gain a much better understanding of what we are dealing with, but since they apparently spoil a view you hold, you want to villainize the poster, when in fact itā€™s you who combs the threads looking to troll anyone you disagree with!

Keep on a trollinā€™, it wonā€™t discourage me from examining the facts and history of topics Iā€™m interested in!
You do post some factual information the first time. Then you rehash the same facts as nauseam. See your last 3 posts on this thread. Repetitive information for no reason at all. Kind of like when the news has no new information and repeats the same thing over and over and over and over again. Sad.

I thought it was against forum rules to use the word ā€œtrollā€. Might want to have the admins look into that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread