Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
Yes Kofa is wide open. But it seems the info that you have posted does put you in Kofa, you are further north. Am I wrong ?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then stop looking lol sorry i got a problem with trillions of dollars sitting there while our country in so much debt. I got witnesses and we are willing to fight for IT! !

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is north, paid burgess mining company to steak my claim and kofa told them they took it back. But im still allowed to video and take pics

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Kofa is wide open. But it seems the info that you have posted does put you in Kofa, you are further north. Am I wrong ?

You take the el paso natural gas comp road to the rivierbed that leads to the dagger. That riverbed leads you to the mine, but you have to go on foot or four wheeler down the riverbed. You will see a ridge of rocks like a wall hundreds of yards long. There is an opening in between with tree growing which branches runs parallel with the rock wall. Go through that opening, take a right and follow the rock wall to the pk. Climb the rocks until you find a cave and a side cave that over hangs a cliff. Once you go through the side cave, the trail leads you to a huge rock and seems to dead end. Climb the rock to find the rest of the trail and a hundred more hidden caves. Some are still sealed up but you can see where it recessed in a couple of inches. There is a huge boulder hanging in a 30-60 ft hole cut through the pk two or three trials from the top. And it is north but they took it back when i tried to stake my claim

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you live in la paz county, i encourge you to check it out. I Will tell you everything you need to know

ORO18

Aug 17, 2017
everywhere/Phoenix AZ.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT w blue coil, minelab...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure about that? 5ECEC13F-28DB-47CE-8D51-CB25EB08864C.jpeg

ORO18

Aug 17, 2017
everywhere/Phoenix AZ.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT w blue coil, minelab...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the real bull pass, NOT the one currently marked on today’s maps, how do I know this? Because this black bull shadow monument is one of the ldm’s aka (as many as stars in the sky) Apache black ore.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last one my favorite. Cortez Ridge. View attachment 1818882

Screenshot_2020-03-01-17-21-18.png Screenshot_2018-12-06-14-20-44.png Screenshot_2020-01-04-21-53-47.png Screenshot_2018-12-17-05-35-30.png Screenshot_2018-12-06-14-18-58.png Screenshot_2018-09-06-03-35-12.png Screenshot_2019-03-19-13-56-10.png its all there, every monument, most miles in size. Only the ancients could do this. Eagle head, dagger, sombero n needle pk, thunder god Canyon aka hands of the thunder god, weavers needle, backwards thumb, a bull aka saddle, even four pks to the south line up with the mine and needle pk to the north. Plus i do have witnesses on site... So im positive, 100%. Got family mixing up a video for tic toc next, my witnesses

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill donate to charity my whole lifetime retired military pension if anyone can get to this spot and prove me wrong. But i promise you, you cant. The rock horse head boulder the apaches hung up is still there two three trails from the top. I seen it with my own eyes.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notice a trend in every single one of these "I found the lost ______". Everyone claims to have found it, but never once, I mean not even once, have they ever provided a photo of the actual treasure in their possession. Sea scan of sunken ship or train "I found the lost Nazi gold" Aerial views of some mountains, "I found the lost Aztec Gold". Ground Scan, "I found the lost buried payroll gold". Picture of a mine shaft, "I found the lost ____ mine."

You can't claim to have found anything until you are actually at the site, with witnesses, with well documented and verified photo's of the treasure itself and peer review by experts of said treasure to verify it. Until that time, you can only claim to thinking you may have found it.

We all anxiously await those photo's of the rich gold veins and nuggets and peer review verification. Trust me, we all want you to succeed.

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notice a trend in every single one of these "I found the lost ______". Everyone claims to have found it, but never once, I mean not even once, have they ever provided a photo of the actual treasure in their possession. Sea scan of sunken ship or train "I found the lost Nazi gold" Aerial views of some mountains, "I found the lost Aztec Gold". Ground Scan, "I found the lost buried payroll gold". Picture of a mine shaft, "I found the lost ____ mine."

You can't claim to have found anything until you are actually at the site, with witnesses, with well documented and verified photo's of the treasure itself and peer review by experts of said treasure to verify it. Until that time, you can only claim to thinking you may have found it.

We all anxiously await those photo's of the rich gold veins and nuggets and peer review verification. Trust me, we all want you to succeed.

Godeep,

I have been at this a long time, and have seen this same thing a million times. You do know the Lost Dutchman has been found several hundred times over the years. To prove the LDM find, a sample of the ore must be provided. If it is Dutchman Gold, it will have a small inclusion of a rare mineral. We will know if it is real.

But if you indeed found the Lost Dutchman, would you:

1. Because its (probably) in a Protected Wilderness Area, work it in secret and get as much rich ore as you can?

or

2. Get your butt covered legally before saying anything to anybody, and since you likely can't get the gold, secure the book, movie, and livestream rights?

or

3. Go on some internet forum and tell everybody you found one of the richest gold mines in the United States without a shred of evidence?

HAHAHA If your answer is #3, you likely couldn't find your butt with both hands and a flashlight!

Mike

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Guess u didnt look at the pics of my cave. lol But then again didn't claim I found anything, u have to look at the pics..

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess u didnt look at the pics of my cave. lol But then again didn't claim I found anything, u have to look at the pics..

Screenshot_20191224-104339.png

Do you mean this series of pictures? I hope that's gold, Not trying to be a skeptic, but a fairly wide open cave like that and to find exposed gold in quantity...Did you take any close ups of the gold and take any samples?

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Those pics (IMO) don't show gold. That is not typically how gold is formed. The Superstition Mountains were formed tens of millions of years ago when the three volcanic calderas that make up the range puked out several hundred feet of NON-MINERALIZED Dacite and Basalt. Volcanically heated mineralized water forced its way towards the surface. As it got further from the heat source and started to cool, the mineral crystals began to form in what are called intrusive veins (i.e. quartz). Different minerals cool differently and are placed in suspension at different temperatures, that is how you get certain mineral veins at common depths, and its also how (say for instance gold) will form at one depth in a lens rather than ten feet deeper or ten feet shallower. Its all about content and temperature. Then you get 50 million years of wind and water erosion, as well as landslides and earthquakes that in some instances have exposed the mineralized ground under the Dacite/Basalt as well as some of the intrusive gold bearing veins of quartz, hematite, diorite, schist, gneiss, and whatever other minerals happen to carry gold there. Jacob Waltz said his mine had an 18 inch wide vein of rose and white quartz that had about 30% gold content. Right next to it was an 8 or 9 inch wide vein of soft dark gray rock (probably Hematite) which also contained about 30% gold in wheat kernel sized nuggets you could dig out with a knife.

Your spot doesn't look gold bearing, nor does it look anything like Waltz's Description. If your ore doesn't look like this:

PitMine1.JPG

............keep looking.

Mike

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those pics (IMO) don't show gold. That is not typically how gold is formed. The Superstition Mountains were formed tens of millions of years ago when the three volcanic calderas that make up the range puked out several hundred feet of NON-MINERALIZED Dacite and Basalt. Volcanically heated mineralized water forced its way towards the surface. As it got further from the heat source and started to cool, the mineral crystals began to form in what are called intrusive veins (i.e. quartz). Different minerals cool differently and are placed in suspension at different temperatures, that is how you get certain mineral veins at common depths, and its also how (say for instance gold) will form at one depth in a lens rather than ten feet deeper or ten feet shallower. Its all about content and temperature. Then you get 50 million years of wind and water erosion, as well as landslides and earthquakes that in some instances have exposed the mineralized ground under the Dacite/Basalt as well as some of the intrusive gold bearing veins of quartz, hematite, diorite, schist, gneiss, and whatever other minerals happen to carry gold there. Jacob Waltz said his mine had an 18 inch wide vein of rose and white quartz that had about 30% gold content. Right next to it was an 8 or 9 inch wide vein of soft dark gray rock (probably Hematite) which also contained about 30% gold in wheat kernel sized nuggets you could dig out with a knife.

Your spot doesn't look gold bearing, nor does it look anything like Waltz's Description. If your ore doesn't look like this:

View attachment 1819751

Mike

Guess Ill point more out then, here is the vein in the cave "vent" never claimed to find the LDM. found another vein.PNG

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1819751

Mike

Exactly, I'm not a gold expert, but I've done quite a bit of spelunking in my days and another thing it could be is water drops on the wall reflecting. Also, with gold just being open and exposed without having to dig at the walls, it would have been discovered long ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread