Lost gold mine in the Superstitious Mountains, Phoenix, Arizona

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello gold diggers,
I offer you my study of a hidden gold mine in the Superstitious Mountains, Phoenix, Arizona, 2 miles (3 km) south of Roosevelt Dam. This is probably the lost gold mine of Jacob Waltz . It should be checked. Superstiction gold mine 2.jpg Superstiction gold mine.jpg

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
With the hundreds of small mines and prospects in the area, what evidence do you have that it may be a mine of Jacob Waltz?

Time for more coffee.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems like you have never been to Arizona. There are thousands of old abandoned gold mines and exploration holes all over the desert and mountains, most of which have no recoverable gold to be found.

OP
OP
BZN-es

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On this place has gold for the entire forum treasurenet.com

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find it by:

A) Google Earth Skills?

B) Map Dowsing?

C)Long Range Locator(LRL)?

D) Prophetic Dream?

The Lost Dutchman has been found by hundreds (maybe thousands) of people since Jacob Waltz died in 1891 using all of those methods. NOT ONE has ever shown a lick of proof, and never has one shown a profit because they found zero gold.

........also, if you want to have knowledgeable people take you seriously, you might want to learn the name of the Mountain Range you are referring to. They are "The Superstition Mountains" not "The Superstitious Mountains" as in your title:
superstitious.JPG

Best of luck,

Mike

OP
OP
BZN-es

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find it by:

A) Google Earth Skills?

B) Map Dowsing?

C)Long Range Locator(LRL)?

D) Prophetic Dream?

The Lost Dutchman has been found by hundreds (maybe thousands) of people since Jacob Waltz died in 1891 using all of those methods. NOT ONE has ever shown a lick of proof, and never has one shown a profit because they found zero gold.

........also, if you want to have knowledgeable people take you seriously, you might want to learn the name of the Mountain Range you are referring to. They are "The Superstition Mountains" not "The Superstitious Mountains" as in your title:
View attachment 1830897

Best of luck,

Mike

Google Earth dowsing.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations! You've Done it!:occasion14::headbang::hello2::notworthy:

:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread