Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
next episode Tuesday May 5th 10PM on History Channel

though I Fast Forwarded Though The off site talk of Research .
and most of the Bit about the Guy being Murdered to keep him quiet.

They did find a Cool Knife with the Robot in the Cave

I'm at least Happy the Show is Back.
Something to Watch

Last edited:

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just cannot watch treasure shows where I know they will never find the treasure. Only guys getting treasure are those making the shows and selling them to the TV stations.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4673

A solid breakdown on why it's all a time waster.

Gidday BrusierBody.

There is no such thing as a time waster as in fact if researched properly the article below would of been very much different. And indeed a worthy lesson for the time given.

While indeed there is a hell of a lot in the article I would agree almost 100% with. But unfortunately the author is also guilty of what he is virtue signaling....While it is true wild eye optimists overlook the facts to search for treasure that isn't there in the context they believe. And no doubt the books written about the subject is a flight of fantasy that has been put unquestionably on a pedestal like a bible that has become the driver of such fallacies.

In the total opposite end of spectrum the author has conveniently overlooked early facts that did not fit into the narrative of there being no WW2 treasure being in the Philippines? So he discounted those because they did not fit into his predetermined bias that no treasure existed to begin with.

So my friend it is not as solid as one would lead you to believe?

Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uploaded 5 Days ago
[h=1]The Lost Gold of WWII: TREASURE DISCOVERED 300 FEET UNDER MOUNTAIN[/h]

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to thank jeff of penn for posting this video ....I also want to thank you for being nice with your comments to my (late) Dad ....I thought my Dad was losing it the last year of his life ...After watching this video you posted i now realize he was right in his beliefs of high tech searching ....He asked me many of times to find out if what he heard was true ....This T.V show already knows exactly whats under that 300 feet of dirt ...what my Dad told me many years ago the biggest treasure is under 16,000 feet of water in the Philippines .....My Dad last treasure hunt was far back in the jungle near the bottom of a one of a kind waterfalls he told me he needed this high tech device to find the exact spot....Thanks again jeff ...My dad hunted for 20 yrs in the Philippines and i only wish he seen this video

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for the kind note :coffee2:
Very Sorry about Your Dad ! :(

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Its been 4 months since this video was posted and there been no comments ...I guess since the video shows no gold , no IEDs ,no poison gas , no bones everyone lost interest .... I have a few questions for members .#1 is this a book of maps site ?? #2 is this site on the Island of Luzon ??? #3 Will this T.V. show restart soon since there a lockdown here in the Philippines due to the virus ? #4 Is this high tech search method expensive to use ?....Any comments would be helpful ....

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been 4 months since this video was posted and there been no comments ...I guess since the video shows no gold , no IEDs ,no poison gas , no bones everyone lost interest .... I have a few questions for members .#1 is this a book of maps site ?? #2 is this site on the Island of Luzon ??? #3 Will this T.V. show restart soon since there a lockdown here in the Philippines due to the virus ? #4 Is this high tech search method expensive to use ?....Any comments would be helpful ....

Welcome !:hello: I Hope this Helps :coffee2:

.#1 is this a book of maps site ??
?? Not sure what ya Mean, by Watching the Show, I Gather Through Research They found Maps.
Not a Book, Just Maps Supposedly Made when the Treasures Were Buried. Because they Did Not know Their Life Expectancy or the Wars Life Expectancy at the time of Burial .
#2 is this site on the Island of Luzon ???
:dontknow: No Idea

#4 Is this high tech search method expensive to use ?
My guess : Very ! Of course they Have the TV Producers, And their Advertisers
to Foot the Bill for Needs as long as the Show is Profitable .

And If found, I doubt they will Get more then Bragging Rights & A Quick Ticket out of The Country.
though it's hard to say really, since they could be considered useful to find more.

#3 Will this T.V. show restart soon since there a lockdown here in the Philippines due to the virus ?

QUOTE :
we can expect ‘The Lost Gold of World War II’ season 3 to premiere sometime in 2021

The Lost Gold of World War II Season 3 Cast: Who Can be in it?

John Casey is a construction professional, who has been intrigued by the lost treasure from WW2 since his childhood and his expedition was inspired by a Filipino villager. He leads the team to the rugged terrains of the Philippines, accompanied by his younger brother Rob — who is also from the construction and engineering industry. Metallurgist Rick Hurt is an experienced expert in the mountains in this region. George “Geo” Duncan is a third-generation miner and his son, Levi, is a former Marine and fourth-generation hard rock miner. Rounding up the crew is Colin Miazga (a geoscientist with experience in geophysics and archaeology), Max Layton (a master of geophysical applications), and Bingo Minerva (the head researcher). Season 3 is expected to mark the return of all the aforementioned experts.

https://www.thecinemaholic.com/the-lost-gold-of-world-war-ii-season-3/

Last edited:

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank You Jeff of Pa for answering my questions to the best of your knowledge ...After looking at this show the first season was in central Luzon ...The book of map sites are the Japanese 172 sites in the Philippines which some of your earlier members have posted many years ago....If one knew what site and what Island its possible to know what was buried at that site from that book of maps ....Say the St joseph church site in Luzon it listed 10 tons ....They know what size site this is from the map they have and from there radiation print ...I hope them luck in there search and i hope they know how to deal with the problems they soon have when they reach the possible treasure ...That Huey not part of the cast and the 2 ..I once seen were firing down at ground targets near a site killing 3 people ....So when the trucks Driven by Philippine Tigers show up to collect the treasure i guess the cameras stop rolling for good ....

Last edited:

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Honest Samuel im guessing you have never searched for Yamashita Treasure ...Well Your lucky because ive know many people who have wasted there lives , time , and hard earned money searching.... most of them total wastes of time on 100% BS or total scam sites ...I believe there many treasuries still to be found in the Philippines war records prove what was stolen thats a fact ..Most of the treasures are probably in the Sea and the waters here are the deepest seas in the world ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread