LOST: Mens Yellow Gold Wedding Ring with Inscription-Lost at Siesta Key (Sarasota)

tpessemier

Jun 3, 2015
Sarasota, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOST: Men's Yellow Gold Wedding Ring with Inscription-Lost at Siesta Key (Sarasota)

Lost my wedding band at Siesta Key beach (access 4) on Memorial Day, May 25 2015. It was the day after our 19th wedding anniversary. It has my wife's first and middle name engraved on the inside: Christina Aileen. Can identify if found.

Please contact if found or call if you think you may have a means to help me find it. This is a very special to both me and my wife and would mean the world to us if it was found. Thank you!

Tom
253-307-7907

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw your post on Craigslist... I wish I could help you out, but Siesta Key quite a haul for me... Follow up on Craigslist, as a fellow up your way hunts the Islands, and recovers rings and lost items on a reward basis..(I think that's how he rolls)...
Don't give up hope!!! Get to the beach early Sat AM.. you may find some help from members of this forum, as well as possibly others.

Eddie Current

May 17, 2011
Flooorida
Detector(s) used
CTX /AT Pro / Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Suggestion...

Post on Craigs List too. A lot of MDers watch that .

Eddy Current

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just don't post an "X marks the spot" type ad. Not everyone has your best interests in mind and might decide to keep it. Those that do......try a member of TheRingFinders.com. There are many members in Florida.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread