πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Lost Wedding Band Recovered and Returned!

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Yesterday around dusk, as I was walking my dog through the neighborhood, a man came flying out of his house and appeared to be either looking for something, or about to get physically sick. I looked back over my shoulder and decided to mind my own business. An hour later, there was a post on my local FaceBook group with someone asking to borrow a metal detector. It turned out to be the same home, so I helped out today and it took about 20 minutes to recover. It was titanium and came up as a 10 on the Equinox. The kid was more thrilled when I dug a Pokemon pin.
317457092_10160767759024878_9107464470724037496_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats and I vote "Honorable Mention!"
Yesterday around dusk, as I was walking my dog through the neighborhood, a man came flying out of his house and appeared to be either looking for something, or about to get physically sick. I looked back over my shoulder and decided to mind my own business. An hour later, there was a post on my local FaceBook group with someone asking to borrow a metal detector. It turned out to be the same home, so I helped out today and it took about 20 minutes to recover. It was titanium and came up as a 10 on the Equinox. The kid was more thrilled when I dug a Pokemon pin.
View attachment 2057444
Congratulations
Also voting Honorable Mention

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job. I vote honorable mention as well.

Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2057444
Very Nice!!! Good Job!!! Congrats!!!

invent4hir

Bronze Member
Aug 1, 2017
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i & DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck yeah Honorable Mention - smiles all around & shinning a positive light on our hobby!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread