Lost Woman's rings, Fire Island NY

WyeOak

Jun 11, 2016
Bayside, NY
Detector(s) used
White's, Prism 3, bought quite a few years ago, can't seem to get it out of my daughter's car!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posting for a friend, not sure if anyone is in this area.

Ok need EVERYONE'S help!! Really embarrassing but I unfortunately lost both of my rings this weekend. 😭 So I need help!! I would ask if whoever feels compelled to share this post on their FB page to share it for me. Unfortunately I probably lost it in the worst place possible, a Fire Island ferry or the beach. On Friday August 26th at 11:50AM we went to the Bayshore dock for the Ocean Beach ferry and we sat at a bench next to the men's bathroom to put lotion on. I took my rings off and placed them inside the side pocket of my daughter's princess backpack. After that I'm blank and can't recall putting them back on. If you are willing to share this it is GREATLY appreciated!! I couldn't get the best pic of the wedding band but it is a white gold band with diamonds only halfway around the ring. Thank you!!!! #lostrings #fireisland #fireislandferries #lostengagementrings #lostweddingring #fireislandbeachlostrings #fireislandbeaches

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, they put the EXACT location. Those rings are GONE. Really hope I'm wrong. It would be a stellar find and return. :skullflag:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might check with the closest member of TheRingFinders.com.

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, they put the EXACT location. Those rings are GONE. Really hope I'm wrong. It would be a stellar find and return. :skullflag:
Yeah and you made an excellent point about this on the main page. NEVER give the exact location until you find someone willing to help. That info is great and should be added to the sticky as well as that part that says add your state initials in the title of the post. People need to read these things first!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread