LOVE Metal Detecting on FL Beaches? Contact me ASAP for an AMAZING offer!

bronzecannons

Sep 1, 2005
Oceanside, CA
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If you love metal detecting on FL beaches (EAST COAST) and have time to do some serious recoveries - please contact me ASAP.

No.. this is NOT a joke. We need some good and trustworthy FL people to JOIN our Team. You won't be sorry.

The only things we request from you are the following;

1) Please be Honest & Trustworthy.
2) Please make the TIME to actually go after any targets we give you. NOTE: If you're already involved with shipwreck hunting off the FL coast... sorry but it means you're probably too busy and will always put our 'targets' on the back-burner.. simply because - you're already TOO BUSY.
3) Your Confidentiality is very important to us also.

If the above sounds interesting, please PM me so we can start our private discussions.

Thanks!
Tony
PS: No - we are not in any way, shape or form involved with any of the 1715 fleet and none of our work is anywhere within that area.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot help but notice your avatar states your in CA... which perplexes me a bit... but only a bit.

Which FL coast would this be taking place ? ? ? OR would it be in Fl. ?

Last edited:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another reason I’m pissed that my wife talked me into moving to someplace where nobody should live.

OP
OP
bronzecannons

bronzecannons

Sep 1, 2005
Oceanside, CA
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Correct. I'm here in California. Kinda far away. If I was there in FL then I'd do those sites myself. We already have our hands full here on the west coast.. need someone over there.

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), Nokta Legend (LG30/LG24)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Free COVID-19 endurance test? Things are too bad down there for my liking but it may be wonderful for someone willing to take a chance.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct. I'm here in California. Kinda far away. If I was there in FL then I'd do those sites myself. We already have our hands full here on the west coast.. need someone over there.

And which coast of Florida ?

OP
OP
bronzecannons

bronzecannons

Sep 1, 2005
Oceanside, CA
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The Beach should be just fine. EAST coast of FL.

Last edited:

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Free COVID-19 endurance test? Things are too bad down there for my liking but it may be wonderful for someone willing to take a chance.

The beaches are fine, I go all the time. most of the 1715 beaches don't have many people on them

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mzNVUoqkLPiX6T3mqSWNXg-1200-80.gif

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say metal detecting on the beaches.... you talking wet and dry sand? Or are you meaning diving? BIG difference.... as well as equipment.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AARC, the picture is either a club hunt, OR, areas we are allowed to detect anymore are getting smaller, smaller and smaller......

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you love metal detecting on FL beaches (EAST COAST) and have time to do some serious recoveries - please contact me ASAP.

No.. this is NOT a joke. We need some good and trustworthy FL people to JOIN our Team. You won't be sorry.

2) Please make the TIME to actually go after any targets we give you. NOTE: If you're already involved with shipwreck hunting off the FL coast... sorry but it means you're probably too busy and will always put our 'targets' on the back-burner.. simply because - you're already TOO BUSY.

If the above sounds interesting, please PM me so we can start our private discussions.

Thanks!
Tony
PS: No - we are not in any way, shape or form involved with any of the 1715 fleet and none of our work is anywhere within that area.
What ever happened here? Any success?

EPWright

Greenie
Nov 25, 2013
New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks!
Tony
Interested in joining your team Tony.
What sites do you have available ?
I play well with others. Have Minelab Excalibur.
Thank you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread