Lue Map

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me personally I have no iron in with with this treasure legend. I love reading about all treasure legends. They are all fascinating regardless of authenticy.

For me there is no clear Provence of the alleged treasure map. With questionable authenticity.

There has been a bewildering array of posts of various interpretations over the years. From the map being created by the Spanish, Jesuits. Freemasons,Aztec, Nazis and millionaires hiding gold from IRS. Even it being fake to distract other treasure hunters from other lost treasures. Although some of theories posted here on TNET are really quite clever.

But At the end of the day it is only a theory based on speculations that are based on the assumption that document is real to begin with?

A questionable doodle that is reported to be a treasure map from some person or persons unknown. Open to one million and one interpretations. Who created it? Which one is correct? If any?

How long is a piece of string? There can be one million and one answers. For me the real treasure from Lue is endless hours of passion people put in find answers to questions they can never solve or prove conclusively.

For me it for that reason it is one worst treasure legends to research. There are other legends. At least partly grounded in fact. The Lue is entirely based in realms of speculation. And always will be.

Crow
Crow, insightful comments about the LUE. I have researched this legend off and on for 25 years. I never cared about FINDING the LUE, or solving the map. Instead, I tried to find the author/scribe if you will. I gathered every piece of evidence I could lay my hands on. interviewed the so called experts on the tale, modern treasure hunters and researchers, plowed through Historical societies, Libraries, and national archives. First hand accounts are not available and with time, most familiar with the tale have passed on. I met some interesting and very intelligent folks along the way that surmised not enough was known about the origination story of the map to form a conclusion either way. I'll say this though, I had fun digging into archives, listening to theories, and researching every little nugget that came my way only to run into dead ends every time.
Happy hunting to all!
Dirt.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Me personally I have no iron in with with this treasure legend. I love reading about all treasure legends. They are all fascinating regardless of authenticy.

For me there is no clear Provence of the alleged treasure map. With questionable authenticity.

There has been a bewildering array of posts of various interpretations over the years. From the map being created by the Spanish, Jesuits. Freemasons,Aztec, Nazis and millionaires hiding gold from IRS. Even it being fake to distract other treasure hunters from other lost treasures. Although some of theories posted here on TNET are really quite clever.

But At the end of the day it is only a theory based on speculations that are based on the assumption that document is real to begin with?

A questionable doodle that is reported to be a treasure map from some person or persons unknown. Open to one million and one interpretations. Who created it? Which one is correct? If any?

How long is a piece of string? There can be one million and one answers. For me the real treasure from Lue is endless hours of passion people put in find answers to questions they can never solve or prove conclusively.

For me it for that reason it is one worst treasure legends to research. There are other legends. At least partly grounded in fact. The Lue is entirely based in realms of speculation. And always will be.

Crow
Bottom line for me: it's a complete waste of time. That ought to be evident to all by now. If your focus is talking and debating, it's a perfect fit - endless chatter, nothing definitive. If you're interested in possible valid treasure mysteries, there are plenty of other places to spend your energy.

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I had two messages in my mailbox about the LUE. Patience is virtue on something as secret and yes, dangerous as the LUE. In the future you'll see a book which is a diary of the 31 years we worked in the LUE region. It was a monstrous undertaking and took John, several others and myself away from some much easier projects. We began working on it before we knew it was the LUE< it's a well laid out treasure depository in AZ. We have a treasure chart or drawing of where the clues led us. I was first hired by Norman Scott, Global Explorations, to go to AZ to evaluate a project, he was looking at, to determine the if evidence indicated treasure being there, . I was to view the signs and symbols found by some TH out there. Before I even met with Norm's project manager, I stumbled onto the old Butterfield Stage Station shown on the chart we had. {We obtained the chart/map from the man who bought the false bottomed trunk with hundreds of "call it KGC" documents and maps} The view of the stage station, was not just close too being like the chart, it was exactly as drawn. I climbed a hill a couple of hundred yards away to video tape the scene, of the old Inn where the passengers rested and ate. If you saw the video it would startle you for its identical to the Jesse James chart map. The treasue is on the list like those given in JJWOFHN black book.
Before I have posted some photos of the enormous cliff carvings we found in the desert inside the depository we found first. All the EXPERTS ON TNET GAVE ME FITS OVER THE BS. SO NO MORE! There are several more depositories in the LUE.
I'll tell you this, find a book titled THE PERALTA LAND GRANT, BY DON POWELL, It is the best proof the Confederate Underground was active for years in AZ burying their treasures. The book was the idea for the PERALTA STONE MAPS OF AZ. Another good work on the subject is about CHARLES DEBRILLE POSTON, FATHER OF AZ.
Some of you read those and read between the lines. Follow up on some of the code they contain. Then you can post what you learned, but you probably won't unless you want to get harassed like I get all the time. But my advise is to stop making a fool of yourselves saying something is BS or not true until you know something about the subject. On the LUE you will never find a document or book on the enigma because anyone knowing anything about the LUE is going to be silent. I'm an old man so I'll just hint about it and when I'm gone the story will appear in a book.
not edited read at your own risk
HBBB

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello BB there is nothing foolish in having inquiring minds that want real facts and not blindly lap up pseudo history shoveled up as fact. This is an open forum where people can express their opinions and theories that are all different to each other . There are many opinions here I do not exactly agree with and vice versa they with my opinion. Yet there is no need for name calling people just because their opinion does not fit in with your narrative you of want to promote.

All the best with your book.

Crow

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello BB there is nothing foolish in having inquiring minds that want real facts and not blindly lap up pseudo history shoveled up as fact. This is an open forum where people can express their opinions and theories that are all different to each other . There are many opinions here I do not exactly agree with and vice versa they with my opinion. Yet there is no need for name calling people just because their opinion does not fit in with your narrative you of want to promote.

All the best with your book.

Crow
The second KGC "set-the-record-straight" book died with Jim Weaver in 2010, after "differences of opinion". I guess the third is still waiting. Why wait?

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The second KGC "set-the-record-straight" book died with Jim Weaver in 2010, after "differences of opinion". I guess the third is still waiting. Why wait?

sdcfia

I'm pretty old and sometimes forget a thing or two. So I'll ask if the Jim Weaver mention is something I may of posted in the past. If you knew Jim Weaver and about our book we were writing before his cancer got the best of him, I should know you. please PM me if you can figure out how to do it.
I am not familiar with all forum functions and never have been able to PM anyone.
Jim did not have any difference of opinion since I introduced him to real treasure hunting and taught him to became an excellent field investigator for our group. He and Richard Scott worked for several years with John and I. After I finally detected a clue i knew had to be there, he dug it while I videoed it. The video would shock all of you like digging it did us. What we found set in motion the final solution to the "Jesse James'" treasure near Lawton. That is another book in work and if I don't finish it another person will.
Looking for photo of Jim with us in Oklahoma, Kansas, and Utah post later Linda needs lunch

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

sdcfia

I'm pretty old and sometimes forget a thing or two. So I'll ask if the Jim Weaver mention is something I may of posted in the past. If you knew Jim Weaver and about our book we were writing before his cancer got the best of him, I should know you. please PM me if you can figure out how to do it.
I am not familiar with all forum functions and never have been able to PM anyone.
Jim did not have any difference of opinion since I introduced him to real treasure hunting and taught him to became an excellent field investigator for our group. He and Richard Scott worked for several years with John and I. After I finally detected a clue i knew had to be there, he dug it while I videoed it. The video would shock all of you like digging it did us. What we found set in motion the final solution to the "Jesse James'" treasure near Lawton. That is another book in work and if I don't finish it another person will.
Looking for photo of Jim with us in Oklahoma, Kansas, and Utah post later Linda needs lunch
I sent you a PM. Click on the envelope-shaped icon up on the top of the page.

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Everything on the map corresponds to a physical feature including the IAYAYAM key.

Regards

LUE-HAWN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions