Lue Map

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
1) Never claimed it as factual. I'm operating under the assumption that both the LUE and the Treasure Mountain stories are legitimate. The stories sound a great deal alike if you compare reported recoveries (and searches) for the LUE with lore regarding the Treasure Mountain story. Both have multiple caching locations, both are in the same general area, both involve treasure signs, and I believe the Frenchmen's map may very well have been the LUE. I admit this is speculation, if I felt it were fact I wouldn't have posted multiple possibilities (as I interpret them). KvM also mentioned the Treasure Mountain story being well known under another name and having been published previously. These little bits add up, but I fully recognize it's a long way from conclusive. But in fairness, short of a recovery, none of this will ever be conclusive, least of all to someone who believes this is all a hoax to begin with.

2) If you know Bob Brewer, you know he's a private man. I offered a suggestion but am not really at liberty to share much more. Bob firmly believes nearly all major treasure stories are KGC related, so this suggesting isn't earth shattering. How valid it is as a possibility, lies with the reader and their interpretation. If you've seen my video you have a good idea on how KGC symbology can be seen plainly on the map, the video also outlines concerns I have with how much different the LUE is compared to other types of KGC mapping styles.

3) Other than Victorio Peak, I don't know any large scale or well-known treasure stories that came out of the 1930s. Mostly what happened was existing stories, in many cases stories that were already 80 years old or more, became much more prominent. This seems as simple as broke Depression era folk chasing a dream. It's also worth noting, that "Trails of Spanish Gold" was allegedly published in this same time period and if ever found would predate Karl's influence on the LUE. I've long suspected that book was written by a CCC surveyor who was working in the same area as the LUE. Regarding KGC cover stories, I always found it odd that the KGC would plant false information when silence would work even better. Provoking people to look for a treasure they might accidentally find in the process seems strange when you could simply keep quiet and people would never be any wiser. Why draw attention, even false attention, to something you're trying to keep hidden in the first place? That said, doesn't large scale KGC lore also point to many of the treasures being moved in the 1920s and 1930s after maps and codes were discovered in a secret compartment in a traveler's foot locker?

PURE CONJECTURE: I don't think Karl was affiliated with the KGC, though he was indeed a Mason. I think it's far more likely he stumbled onto the map by accident. He came by the map (as I recall) in the late 1950s. KGC as a source of treasure wouldn't be exposed in large scale until the early 1970s with the publication of "Jesse James Was One of his Names." The person who had the LUE that Hardrock and Karl borrowed from likely didn't know what he had either or he wouldn't have lent it out.
1) I don't see any connection between the two, and I personally wouldn't build a working model around Miller. French historic documents clearly validate a successful mining expedition into the headwaters region of the Arkansas River. Accounts from late 18th century Spanish Santa Fe also support investigations surrounding "illegal" French activities there.

However, the LUE provides no hard facts or contemporary reports to support its existence. I've not settled on: who is responsible for the LUE, when it originated, where it originated (southern CO? northern NM?), and what exactly it is? If it was moved (reading between the lines of Miller's work), why? If it weren't for Miller, we likely would not be discussing the topic.

2) I generally support the Brewer/London camp as they describe the bigger picture. "KGC treasure site" symbology is not totally consistent. Remember, the original KGC prototypes basically operated from Civil War days up to just before WWI. After the Federal Reserve Bank took control of the USA in 1913, there was a sea change in the KGC (or whatever they later called themselves). Another sea change changed the game following the 1933 Gold Act. The "KGC treasure maps" and the field clues changed too, each time. The Mystery Glyphs and the more sophisticated clues and layouts replaced the early rebel, outlaw gang and cowboy symbology.

3) If you research most of the famous US treasure tales, you can fairly readily find out when they first came into public awareness. Yes, some came to light during the early days The Lost Dutchman is probably the best known, and Jacob Waltz's life prior to Phoenix certainly presents a KGC pedigree back in those days.

As you mentioned, a number of the "Organization's" earlier caches were moved when some of their secrets were revealed/stolen. How vulnerable they thought their caches had become is speculative, but it's not a bad bet to accept that many of those caches were relocated - likely in the same general locations as the originals. At this time (late 20s-30s, as I recall), new treasure tales and new field signs were created. These cover stories and clues are disinformation, IMO, and were cooked up to send the curious in circles until they either gave up the chase and quit, or simply died. As you pondered, it's my working model that those caches still exist, are recoverable and their owners silent. The Organization became more sophisticated.

A new set of gold bar caches, not becoming well-known except in their own communities, appeared in the mid 1930s and were a direct result of melting down US gold coins, which became illegal to possess after 1933. This chicanery provided a plausible source for the loot - Spanish gold (of course), old Indian spoils being popular themes. These are the ones most sought after these days. Old newspapers are a good source for these stories (check those dates). Magazine articles and a few books followed.

Conjecture: I don't know who the hell Miller was. One guy who knew him claims he was a jokester (the LUE in particular). Some think he was a KGC disinformationist (Treasure of the Valley of Secrets). Many think he was God's gift to treasure hunters (newsletters, et al). Myself, I'm ambivalent and pay little attention to him.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Treasure Mountain is KGC/Organization. It is a part of several other treasure legend sites. Sdcfia and I have posted about this stuff before but with no comment or questions from Tnet members.
What is the legend of the LUE treasure? All I've heard is speculation about the map. Where was all this gold supposed to have come from and who hid it?

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Thanks.. I think I see it, maybe.

This photo is by Brice Shirbach, a professional mountain biker from the East coast. Was the rock effigy on this specific bluff or escarpment captured in the photo already known to petroglyph hunters, or did you discover it while looking for photos of the area - like with a Google search ? Just curious how you became aware of it.
Hi. I found this pic while researching history of the area. I left out the link (on purpose) to it, in hopes that it would not disappear. I have in the past, posted things (field clues) and had them removed/destroyed in the field. I don't know if it is known by others, but I assume it is if they have experience in tracking field signs & putting the info in the public forum.

Last edited:

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Wrought iron S shapes were pretty common on tall brick buildings of the period; used for supporting the wall, especially chimneys.
I agree with that statement in general. However, please look closer @ the pic. The top left "S" is different than the other three & the building was built in 1865. Add this to the fact the way the building is oriented to the compass ("S's" are facing south), IMHO this is telling the searcher to look to the west. I even took some time to research this type mill constuction for the period in question, and did not see any evidence that this was the purpose of the "decorative" wrought iron S's.
Now, that's not much in itself but, add to it Black Lake is south (LUE), rock carving roughly east in Angel Fire (Spanish), the most gold produced in the state of New Mexico (Elizabeth town) just to the west, & JJ and many other outlaws used the Cimmeron area after the war (KGC or others). That's an awful lot of smoke for there not to be any fire, IMHO.

Last edited:

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
so what do you think the LUE is ?

Seems like even KVM wasnt sure, or his ideas about it evolved over time. It's an Aztec treasure hoard, or mine, or a number of caches.

Given the history of gold, coal, and mineral mining in that NM-CO border region and the number of surveyors, geologists, and miners that have turned up every hillside, river, creek, and wash in the 19th-20th century it's sobering to realize there might not be anything left to discover
My thoughts are the LUE is hoards/caches of placer gold from the "Ancient River of Gold" as the source. The river breaks both north and south around the New Mexico/Colorado border @ the San Luis valley area. It is also possible, IMHO, that KVM "pots" of gold found associated with the LUE were just that. The "pots" would be lower spots in the river channel which would also help explain the different weights he reported of recoveries. He also reported that all finds were gold.
The recovered placer gold by Spanish, Indians, Ancients, KGC, & Others, that was melted down &/or cached COULD HAVE became the LUE. IMHO, burial sites were either placer, bricks, or both. I also am of the opinion the burials were remarked &/or moved prior to the release of the map. The 20-30's is when we know this type of activity was occurring all across the US and the map does seem "art deco" in appearance as I have heard others say.
IMHO, I don't think everything has been recovered/discovered. You will however, have to be in the field, and look for both correct geology and directional signs. I have been through this area before and found what appeared to be a tiny piece of the "ancient river" based on Mr. Wallace's directions and description. Due to time, we were not able to do any real searching.

Last edited:

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Treasure Mountain is KGC/Organization. It is a part of several other treasure legend sites. Sdcfia and I have posted about this stuff before but with no comment or questions from Tnet members.
What is the legend of the LUE treasure? All I've heard is speculation about the map. Where was all this gold supposed to have come from and who hid it?
Hi. That's interesting. I'll have to go back & try to find your thread. But it dovetails nicely into the data I have presented, IMHO. There is no "legend" to the LUE, only lots of circumstantial evidence to support the map based on KVM's clues. I've simply tried to approach this in a different matter. It's been over 50 years, and no one can even come up with the "carving sites" KVM talked about. Really? I know there are much better trackers here on Tnet than me. One possibility is because they aren't in the field, but he is just putting you in the general area, (Persher code), based on the original information he was given.
Here's another fun fact: The post where I showed actual field carvings found and called it "Omega" is located roughly south of Treasure Mountain. This means, IMHO, there will be more signs in the field to be found to put you on the path.

Last edited:

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Conjecture: I don't know who the hell Miller was. One guy who knew him claims he was a jokester (the LUE in particular). Some think he was a KGC disinformationist (Treasure of the Valley of Secrets). Many think he was God's gift to treasure hunters (newsletters, et al). Myself, I'm ambivalent and pay little attention to him.
Hi. I am inclined to agree with your conjecture. For every positive found relating to KVM and the LUE, there also sees to be a negative. What if KVM & co. were used by the "organization" to release the map and clues. This is only a theory, but who better than the "father of modern day treasure hunting". Other than the map & carving drawings, he really didn't give us much to work with. IMHO, it doesn't make sense for a Mason to release a map with obvious Masonic icons, unless another Mason gave them permission? I am not a Mason, so maybe he didn't see the harm?

Last edited:

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
I still think a sundial is depicted on the map.

sdcfia said someone else put forth this idea in detail some years ago but if haven't found their post on TreasureNet yet, perhaps it was on another website forum.

The "surveyor's tools", as some have called them, in the top-right quadrant are actually notating the "shadow marks"

this is the (not treasure-hunting related) blog I stumbled across earlier this year that convinced me the LUE map is shadow-sign rather than depicting celestial navigation, though it could be both I suppose. Anyways, this Sundial of Ahaz has an awful lot in common with the LUE iconography.

Hope you take a look at it and share your thoughts!

Here is a link to a sundial located at an old fort on the Spanish trail, south of Cimmeron.
The time frame seems to fit along with the location. IDK, if it relates to the map or not, but that's why we need differing opinions to help provide possible clues to this mystery.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi. That's interesting. I'll have to go back & try to find your thread. But it dovetails nicely into the data I have presented, IMHO. There is no "legend" to the LUE, only lots of circumstantial evidence to support the map based on KVM's clues. I've simply tried to approach this in a different matter. It's been over 50 years, and no one can even come up with the "carving sites" KVM talked about. Really? I know there are much better trackers here on Tnet than me. One possibility is because they aren't in the field, but he is just putting you in the general area, (Persher code), based on the original information he was given.
Here's another fun fact: The post where I showed actual field carvings found and called it "Omega" is located roughly south of Treasure Mountain. This means, IMHO, there will be more signs in the field to be found to put you on the path.
Short version is Treasure Mountain is directly associated with 7 treasure legend sites, by distance and direction. All of these sites are east of Treasure Mountain. The only thing that makes me think that Treasure Mountain is linked to the Lue Legend is that Von Mueller mentioned Fort Knox in his comments about the LUE and there is also a Treasure Mountain link to Fort Knox. The location of these sites is more important than the treasure legends about them.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Short version is Treasure Mountain is directly associated with 7 treasure legend sites, by distance and direction. All of these sites are east of Treasure Mountain. The only thing that makes me think that Treasure Mountain is linked to the Lue Legend is that Von Mueller mentioned Fort Knox in his comments about the LUE and there is also a Treasure Mountain link to Fort Knox. The location of these sites is more important than the treasure legends about them.
This pic is @ Marble Colorado which is a few miles northwest of Treasure Mountain. Could this area possibly be the "omega" of the LUE map. This is roughly north/northwest of the carving pic I posted earlier in this thread (#662) & was postulating it could be the "end of the trail".

Attachments

• 200730-OLD-MARBLE-SS-0014.jpg
    200730-OLD-MARBLE-SS-0014.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This pic is @ Marble Colorado which is a few miles northwest of Treasure Mountain. Could this area possibly be the "omega" of the LUE map. This is roughly north/northwest of the carving pic I posted earlier in this thread (#662) & was postulating it could be the "end of the trail".
Hi point hunter. Marble, Colorado doesn't show up in what I'm studying. That doesn't mean I'm right, just that we are both looking in different directions.
I've spent some time trying to figure out the map and come to the conclusion that there must be more information, connected but not part of the map. That is, if the map is legit. It's fun playing around with it.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Hi point hunter. Marble, Colorado doesn't show up in what I'm studying. That doesn't mean I'm right, just that we are both looking in different directions.
I've spent some time trying to figure out the map and come to the conclusion that there must be more information, connected but not part of the map. That is, if the map is legit. It's fun playing around with it.
Hi. I think we're both right and/or possibly one or both of us is wrong. I'm somewhat familiar with the lines you're talking about. The layout in Washington D C is the most well-known that comes to mind (running lines across the US from certain landmarks). I've seen the coding of the "organization" in buildings, maps, place names, etc. which is SOP for them. It's also known they go by many names and are all branches of the same tree.
My premise is simple: Follow the geology, you will find the signs, or follow the signs to find the geology. IMHO, you will find representation of the map signs in the field. There should be older signs and new signs in the same area, as we know sites have been remarked and/or moved multiple times through the years. Back here, I see more trails leading to the same area, from different compass points. The general consensus seems to be due to tree markings (trees die) as opposed the stone markers seen out west. But I have also seen discussion of multiple trails (foot trail, animal trail, etc) out west also to the carving sites.
By sharing what I find, the hope is to generate discussion (both positive and negative are welcomed). As stated previously, I can't believe no one has found field signs in over 50 years that could possibly relate to the LUE.

This pic is found here: https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...-of-ancient-treasure-in-the-southwest.607468/

The general location is the Tres Hermanas Mountains area of Southern New Mexico. Could this possibly validate the rumors the LUE extends in Mexico? IMHO, this carving could represent part of the bottom right quadrant of the LUE map.

Attachments

• tooling.jpg
    tooling.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi. I think we're both right and/or possibly one or both of us is wrong. I'm somewhat familiar with the lines you're talking about. The layout in Washington D C is the most well-known that comes to mind (running lines across the US from certain landmarks). I've seen the coding of the "organization" in buildings, maps, place names, etc. which is SOP for them. It's also known they go by many names and are all branches of the same tree.
My premise is simple: Follow the geology, you will find the signs, or follow the signs to find the geology. IMHO, you will find representation of the map signs in the field. There should be older signs and new signs in the same area, as we know sites have been remarked and/or moved multiple times through the years. Back here, I see more trails leading to the same area, from different compass points. The general consensus seems to be due to tree markings (trees die) as opposed the stone markers seen out west. But I have also seen discussion of multiple trails (foot trail, animal trail, etc) out west also to the carving sites.
By sharing what I find, the hope is to generate discussion (both positive and negative are welcomed). As stated previously, I can't believe no one has found field signs in over 50 years that could possibly relate to the LUE.

This pic is found here: https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...-of-ancient-treasure-in-the-southwest.607468/

The general location is the Tres Hermanas Mountains area of Southern New Mexico. Could this possibly validate the rumors the LUE extends in Mexico? IMHO, this carving could represent part of the bottom right quadrant of the LUE map.
Wow.. there's certainly a resemblance!

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...-of-ancient-treasure-in-the-southwest.607468/

It's hard to say if the triangular shapes in the photo are carved or natural faulting and fracturing. Either way, IMO it's a stretch to link those shapes to the cartoon map because the photo shows indistinct and imprecise lines, while the map is very precisely drawn. I would expect to see more of an exact reproduction of the map symbols.

That said, I do believe the Tres Hermanas area is an intriguing destination with links to other "treasure sites" in the Cookes Range. In addition, a tunnel/cave system allegedly links the TH range with the Florida Mountains at Deming that the Apache used to get hide from military troops chasing them in the 1800s. More recently, a Pancho Villa money cache is said to be on the south slope of one of the peaks.

Of course, one of the TNet LUE posters recently suggested a bootheel-LUE connection but didn't provide support for the idea.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Maybe you folks have talked about this before but I might have missed it. Did Von Mueller ever mention or suggest to somebody else that the LUE treasure was 40 acres of gold just under the surface of the ground. I'm curious about this because I know he made mention of Fort Knox and the bullion depository at Fort Knox sits on 42 acres of land.

Zmbkillr

Nov 6, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been studying and contemplating this map for a few years now. I have failed to be on this site for a while due to “life.” I have developed a few theories and ideas that I really haven’t seen anywhere else. I hesitate to share them here as I consider myself a “newbie,” but feel like they deserve some heavier consideration so I have taxed myself with the burden of diving deeper into this mystery. I am a long way from where I believe the treasure to be, so as of now I am indulging into a lot of internet “research.” But maybe soon I can take a vacation and go snooping around to see what I can see. If my research DOES lead to a new revelation, I would probably share it here, as the possibility of recovering it myself is probably impossible!

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe you folks have talked about this before but I might have missed it. Did Von Mueller ever mention or suggest to somebody else that the LUE treasure was 40 acres of gold just under the surface of the ground. I'm curious about this because I know he made mention of Fort Knox and the bullion depository at Fort Knox sits on 42 acres of land.
Yes, that's why a lot of true believers focus in the Eagle Nest/Angel Fire/Urraca Mesa region in New Mexico. That all originated with KvM's newsletters, as I recall, back when I was curious about what the "LUE" actually was. This was also when KvM's friend R.M. told me the 40-acre LUE tale was literally a KvM joke.

Earlier however, KvM inferred that the loot was in a cave somewhere above the upper Purgatoire River headwaters in Colorado. This river is a tributary of the Arkansas River, named by French trappers, where its various upper basin sites are the source of a number of treasure legends. This is more interesting, as there is no doubt the French were in the region early, as you know.

The "LUE Map", the Nazi connection, the Four Corners gold, the 40 acres, and now the New Mexico boot heel allegations are, IMO, internet rabbit holes.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been studying and contemplating this map for a few years now. I have failed to be on this site for a while due to “life.” I have developed a few theories and ideas that I really haven’t seen anywhere else. I hesitate to share them here as I consider myself a “newbie,” but feel like they deserve some heavier consideration so I have taxed myself with the burden of diving deeper into this mystery. I am a long way from where I believe the treasure to be, so as of now I am indulging into a lot of internet “research.” But maybe soon I can take a vacation and go snooping around to see what I can see. If my research DOES lead to a new revelation, I would probably share it here, as the possibility of recovering it myself is probably impossible!
Don't be reluctant to share your ideas. It's not clear exactly what the LUE is, let alone where it is.

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
1) Never claimed it as factual. I'm operating under the assumption that both the LUE and the Treasure Mountain stories are legitimate. The stories sound a great deal alike if you compare reported recoveries (and searches) for the LUE with lore regarding the Treasure Mountain story. Both have multiple caching locations, both are in the same general area, both involve treasure signs, and I believe the Frenchmen's map may very well have been the LUE. I admit this is speculation, if I felt it were fact I wouldn't have posted multiple possibilities (as I interpret them). KvM also mentioned the Treasure Mountain story being well known under another name and having been published previously. These little bits add up, but I fully recognize it's a long way from conclusive. But in fairness, short of a recovery, none of this will ever be conclusive, least of all to someone who believes this is all a hoax to begin with.

2) If you know Bob Brewer, you know he's a private man. I offered a suggestion but am not really at liberty to share much more. Bob firmly believes nearly all major treasure stories are KGC related, so this suggesting isn't earth shattering. How valid it is as a possibility, lies with the reader and their interpretation. If you've seen my video you have a good idea on how KGC symbology can be seen plainly on the map, the video also outlines concerns I have with how much different the LUE is compared to other types of KGC mapping styles.

3) Other than Victorio Peak, I don't know any large scale or well-known treasure stories that came out of the 1930s. Mostly what happened was existing stories, in many cases stories that were already 80 years old or more, became much more prominent. This seems as simple as broke Depression era folk chasing a dream. It's also worth noting, that "Trails of Spanish Gold" was allegedly published in this same time period and if ever found would predate Karl's influence on the LUE. I've long suspected that book was written by a CCC surveyor who was working in the same area as the LUE. Regarding KGC cover stories, I always found it odd that the KGC would plant false information when silence would work even better. Provoking people to look for a treasure they might accidentally find in the process seems strange when you could simply keep quiet and people would never be any wiser. Why draw attention, even false attention, to something you're trying to keep hidden in the first place? That said, doesn't large scale KGC lore also point to many of the treasures being moved in the 1920s and 1930s after maps and codes were discovered in a secret compartment in a traveler's foot locker?

PURE CONJECTURE: I don't think Karl was affiliated with the KGC, though he was indeed a Mason. I think it's far more likely he stumbled onto the map by accident. He came by the map (as I recall) in the late 1950s. KGC as a source of treasure wouldn't be exposed in large scale until the early 1970s with the publication of "Jesse James Was One of his Names." The person who had the LUE that Hardrock and Karl borrowed from likely didn't know what he had either or he wouldn't have lent it out.

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Fellas and gals, (This post is 32 lines long, but I'm gonna say a few things I need and want to say.) I hope this is going on the post made by Randy Bradford a couple of weeks ago.
Many a post is on this site trashing me and John London. The main antagonist is Franklin real name Albert Atwell. Poor soul is so upset with us because he knows we know more about the treasure in, well not in, but rounded off probably about 22 miles from Danville. Seems like nearly everyone searching for treasure around D'ville thinks the only treasure ever put down there was the Mexican 8 R coins thought to be missing from the Confederate Treasury in 1865. The story of the CSA treasure is intentionally interwoven in a treasure tale much later than 1865. In the book TREASURE IN DANVILLE, VIRGINIA, by a man named J. Frank Carroll are the clues to solving the, not CSA, treasure near Danville. For those who don't know it or perhaps never thought about why some people writing about or dealing with buried treasure use the code name "J. Frank. There was J. Frank Dobie, about the first to write about treasure. He's responsible for several famous treasure legends, including the one that finally turned out as Jesse James' Keechi Hills treasure. Then we have old Jesse James using the name J. Frank Dalton and he is responsible for making the KGC famous for burying treasure. The J. Frank code name is used by many members of the secret society that buried the millions/billions? across the USA, Canada, Mexico and several Caribbean Islands. I'll try not to write a book here but you all should know most Lost Spanish Treasure tales were started by one of the J.Frank(s).
When you go back to the year 1666 and learn some Jewish history you will have your starting point to begin researching. The trail is difficult but not impossible to sort out, but you will wear your eyes out reading.
I wonder if Albert Atwell began using Franklin as his forum name because he has made the connection. He likely will reply and tell you all about it. However, if he takes time to learn enough to write intelligently about it he won't post for at least a year.
For Randy, old buddy, what I told you about the LUE will soon appear on our website. It will take a long time before we get to the treasure end of it, because I need to teach people about real treasure hunting before I hit them with the who, when and where about the LUE, .I must lay a background of our work out there where we have been working since 1995. The story is more or less a sequel to my book "SHADOW OF THE SENTINEL, in respect to the chapter on Arizona.
I understand I can't post websites on this forum any longer, But many of you know about "hootowl" trees.
This is too long so. I will post more on our site in the coming weeks and months. Someone asked if I was dead, well no I'm not, but about everyone I ever knew is dead. I'm still going strong, still running backhoe, dozer and tractors almost every day its not too cold. We just finished a 3500 sq ft metal roof on our little home. I'm like old George Jones, "I don't need your rockin chair, your Geritol or your Medicare, I do my rockin," here at home writing like a madman to get all I have done recorded before I croak.
Bob Brewer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions