Aug 18, 2021
ca/ma
Detector(s) used
magnet monster
Brute Magnetics
Pi-King
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could have pulled it up as a whole, but the rest most likely broke apart on its way up or from the beginning. Not what I was looking for but still on my way to the treasure :)

Can also follow me on YouTube drop a like or subscribe for future updates: Treasure Hunter 92

Thank you fellow treasure finders, Cheers!!

- for the full video

IMG_5259.jpg
IMG_5258.jpg
IMG_5278.jpg

Last edited:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep hoping to find one worth turning in. All the ones I find are rusted out. Good on your for turning it in. They more than likely pulled slide,clip and threw it all different places.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. War Finder, for your info we do have a magnet fishing section that you can post into. Welcome to TN and we are looking forward to more about your adventures. Kinda take it easy on the verbiage in your videos we do have some family members that visit here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure Hunter 92
Aug 18, 2021
ca/ma
Detector(s) used
magnet monster
Brute Magnetics
Pi-King
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep hoping to find one worth turning in. All the ones I find are rusted out. Good on your for turning it in. They more than likely pulled slide,clip and threw it all different places.
Thanks, for the comment Goodluck on your searching! I appreciate your input!

OP
OP
Treasure Hunter 92
Aug 18, 2021
ca/ma
Detector(s) used
magnet monster
Brute Magnetics
Pi-King
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. War Finder, for your info we do have a magnet fishing section that you can post into. Welcome to TN and we are looking forward to more about your adventures. Kinda take it easy on the verbiage in your videos we do have some family members that visit here.
Will do thank you for the welcome! I'll work on the language I don't like it myself. I just tend to get excited. Thanks!

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glock released the Model 21 .45 Cal. in 1990, so at most it's 31 years old. Probably quite newer. I really doubt the pistol would have come apart while bringing it in. Probably very likely it was used in a crime and thrown away in pieces.
I believe you are correct about that....they don't just fall apart.

OP
OP
Treasure Hunter 92
Aug 18, 2021
ca/ma
Detector(s) used
magnet monster
Brute Magnetics
Pi-King
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glock released the Model 21 .45 Cal. in 1990, so at most it's 31 years old. Probably quite newer. I really doubt the pistol would have come apart while bringing it in. Probably very likely it was used in a crime and thrown away in pieces.
I would have to agree, there was barely any rust or decay on it. No reason to just find that piece without it being disassembled, I agree with your opinion. Either way I'll probably go back out and see what I can find around the same area for the next video hopefully a cash box! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions