Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MY question about them is, are the high tones "muddy," i.e. are the phones too "bass heavy" and biased toward the "low end," like the ML-80 phones are? I talked to one person who -- like me -- hates the "bass-heavy" and muddy-high-tone ML-80s, but said the ML-105 phones are MUCH better, on the higher end...

Anyone else have opinions/thoughts?

Steve

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like my Head phones. I have them to cut out other noises, They also keep my ears warm on colder days :)P

rc2125

Feb 15, 2010
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ XP Deus II & Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They don't cut out background/wind/noise much at all, they do still provide more than enough volume, with great audio range & tones, imo (and I have tinnitus, + some loss) . Saves me from having to have one earphone halfway off my ear to hear my pinpointer or just listen for situational awareness reasons. If a person likes all background noise suppressed, they likely won't be thrilled at all. The larger cups are nicer than the 80's or 85's, imo, quite comfy. Pretty sure the 85's from a 900 will connect to manticore, if a person likes those for whatever reason.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread