OP
OP
Ed_DE

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anybody is interested the Manticore is back in stock with limited stock. There is no pre-order!

pspr

May 24, 2012
Flower Mound, Texas
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
Other
I see another shipment of Minelab detectors and parts has arrived 2/17/23 in the U.S. Hopefully those of you waiting will get some good news this coming week.

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"large US retailer for outdoor recreation merchandise" has limited stock as of this morning

just ordered one

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you say the name of the store with out posting there add ?

JohnrC

Tenderfoot
Sep 22, 2022
Cabelas. One or two come up a couple of times a week. I finally received my preorder from Kellyco last week. Somehow cabelas has received more than the metal detector supply companies

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anybody is interested the Manticore is back in stock with limited stock. There is no pre-order!
I called a famous outdoor store the other day. They told me they had 60 Manticores in stock in the Nebraska wearhouse

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I noticed this morning that a well known online vendor has taken the Manticore off their site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread